• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello to everyone from Philadelphia

peaceandtrees

Greenlighter
Hi everyone
HI everyone so I'm 28 years old and I've been perusing this site for a long time just never joined. Glad I finally did :) I mainly decided to join becuse I'm frustrated with my doctors right now. I have chronic pain, diabetic neurotherapy, gastroparesis, arthritis,and multiple other serious chronic illneeses plus I'm an organ donor recipient. They cut my pain meds down for NO reason and without telling me, I didn't say anything , just took my pills as usual I feel like they're not communicating with me properly.They discharged me from the hospital with enough for a week and said they wouldn't refill anymore. Thankfully I had some fentanyl patches from last year so I've been using those. I don't want to use all of these things though. I want to get off them and switch to something else for pain. Also I have major depressive disorder, anxiety, OCD, and likely PTSD. I'm blah all them time, except for when I take pot, then I actually have emotions and can laugh, it's incredible and I want that feeling every single day. I got my pot from a friend but can't anymore and I don't know how to go about getting any and I'm too scared to so I just leave it alone and keep using pill after pill after pill with tons of side effects.

Anyway, I'm just here looking for solutions and educating myself. This forum has helped me many times and I'm so grateful for that.Thank you for letting me join your forum and I look forward to getting to know people and feeling more comfortable coming for help here. Hope everyone has a good weekend!:)