L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Spontaneous no-touch orgasms

Z-girl

Bluelighter
I've been thinking about an experience I had a few months ago, and I can't seem to find many people who can relate to it, so I'll explain it here and would be very grateful if anyone could off an explanation of why it happened...or anything! Cause it was VERY unexpected!!

Long story short, my friend (male) and I (female) deciding to share a joint between us. Had no reason to think it might have been adulterated/sprayed/etc.

It hit him hard, he had to go lay down and try not to throw up.

My trip was vast and mystical and cosmic and far too bizarre (in a good way) to even try to explain!

The thing I want to talk about is the fact that, after having smoked half the joint, I was sitting in a chair, totally relaxed, and I started getting this tingling feeling in my feet...then up my legs...up my thighs...and it felt amazing. I was getting seriously turned on. But hadn't touched myself anywhere, even once.

The tingling continued to move up my body and had grown in strength, so my the time they reached my clit, I was in full-on ecstasy and I came really really hard!

Not only did this happen once, but it also happened a second time, later in the same evening.

So, apparently, spontaneous orgasms are possible! And not only that - they were the best of my life!!

Has this ever happened anyone else? Could it just have been the weed we smoked or could it be likely that it had been sprayed with something?

I'm just so fascinated to know if this is a 'thing'!!!!

I watched an episode of House once, and this mother took her kid to see the doctor,and dr.house just said that her daughter was having orgasms.
Dunno which episode it was,and dunno if that helped or not.lol