• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Was I tricked ?

Sootheandsleep

Greenlighter
A few days ago I was with somebody and they had Mllie (my first time doing something other than weed it was white clear no white dust just a crystal so we parachutes it and it's a full day later and NOW I'm starting to tweak so when I looked it up it said people often don't even know what's in mllie. I'm shaking if I stand up to quick everything will go black I don't think it's an overdose cause we barely took any and then we smoked after wards (joints?) should I be worried that he laced it nothing bad happened until long after I was home then I started tweaking .so I'm not sure

First off, we can't tell you what you did or didn't take, because it's impossible to know and pointless to speculate. If you want to know what is in your "mllie" (molly?) then there are professional lab testing services available, or testing kits. I'm afraid there is no other way. :)

I'm having trouble understanding your post. So was it a few days ago, or one day ago? And are you trying to say the drug 'took effect' a day later, or that you're just still experiencing the effects? Or is it just that you're just freaking out/a bit paranoid (is this what you mean by tweaking)? It's not clear, so hard to answer your queries.

That said, if you think you've been "tricked", as in somebody intentionally tried to make you feel this way, then I doubt it. Sometimes people sell various stimulants/etc as MDMA, and it is possible that you have taken some kind of stimulant, but again, impossible to say for certain, or what it might be, and I doubt somebody did it for any other purpose than to make money/because they didn't know any better.

Either way, it just sounds like you've taken drugs and need to calm down and get some sleep. Weed is notorious for causing paranoia on drugs, especially if you've been up for a while and can't sleep etc.

I've got no idea what you mean about everything going black. Maybe it's some kind of anxiety/vertigo type thing, but I really don't know. If you're concerned for your safety, then check yourself into a hospital; that's what they're there for. :)

It's been a day I can't even stand without everything going black for a second but I only took a little

MDMA / mollie

This is my 2nd post bear with me

I posted this last night but it want clear. Ok so I was with a friend (let's call him nemo) we smoked a joint. Then he said he had "pure mollie" it was crystals no dust was on it I only took a little bit and we she parachuted it I was high a good high but I'm still feel really bad and I haven't ate all yesterday
My symptoms are can't sleep don't wanna eat my chest keeps beating really fast when I stand up to quickly and then I get dizzy and it goes black for a hot sec. that always happens but now it's darker and longer. I just wanna calm down

my chest keeps beating really fast when I stand up to quickly and then I get dizzy and it goes black for a hot sec. that always happens but now it's darker and longer. I just wanna calm down

Do you mean that this is ordinary for you, or that it only ever started happening since you took drugs yesterday, and is getting worse? I can only echo what I said in the other thread; if you are worried about your safety, then go to a hospital.

If you just want to sleep then you have a few options, but they're entirely up to you. You could take a sleep aid such as a benzo, ambien or diphenydramine (can be found in most supermarkets: uk brand name Nytol). I've found chamomile tea to be somewhat sedative in the past, but it is mild. Forcing yourself to eat some food can also help induce sleep.

Aside from those, the best way to induce sleep is to stop worrying. Perhaps a bit of a catch 22, but you can calm your anxiety with:

- some breathing exercises/meditation videos on youtube
- putting some calming music on
- doing something to take your mind off things
- perhaps a benzo if you have one, which I'd imagine you don't
- just remember that you'll feel a lot better once you get some sleep

:)

Help please!!!

recently had a bad expeirence on "molly" ive been coming down for 2 almost 3 days. i cant stand thethought of food so i have to force down light stuff. visions been blurry and ill have "headrush" when i get up and cant keep my balence and my vision goes black. ive heard that benzos help with a comedown,but im scared itll just hurt me more. Diphenhydramine is what ive done research on but everyone says different stuff
my question is would it be smart to take after that first bad expeirence im really scared and just wanna feel better
:(
please leave feedback i dont know what todo

^Can we try and keep this all in the same thread please? It makes it a lot easier to address your problem. :)

I've got no idea if it's a 'smart' move; we don't even know for certain that you took MDMA (and can't know), so can not predict any kind of harmful interactions or side-effects - its just that they both work as viable sleep aids, and benzos reduce anxiety. Benzos are generally the more innocuous of the two (for one time use at least). Diphenydramine can be a bit weird, especially in high doses.

We are just people on the other side of the internet. We can offer suggestions based on what we know for sleeping/relaxing/going to hospital, but ultimately the only one who can take action is you.

If your vision is blurry, you can't keep your balance and your vision goes black, then as I have already said, check yourself into a hospital. That is what they are there for. :)

Last edited:
I have found that taking CBD together with the mdma has a wonderfully calming effect on the come-up and does away with the nervous chills and pre-high tension.