European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Any info on UK Speed?

spacepostman

Greenlighter
Amphetamine quality was going down for a while - even seen some being sold that clearly had been cut with heroin!

Then it dried up altogether around Christmas - at least here in the North.

M-Cat (Mephedrone) and Tina (Crystal Meth) is everywhere but no billy anywhere. :(

How's a desperate lonely housewife meant to clean the kitchen now?! 8)

I would much rather either mcat (which seems to be hard to find) or meth than ampthetamine sulphate.
The comedown is horrific

Amphetamine quality was going down for a while - even seen some being sold that clearly had been cut with heroin!

I'm sorry, but unless you can provide some evidence to back up that claim I call bullshit! Why the hell would anyone cut speed with heroin? It's too expensive as a bulking agent, is usually the wrong colour, has the opposite effect and isn't orally active. It doesn't make economic sense for a dealer to cut speed with smack.

I'm sorry, but unless you can provide some evidence to back up that claim I call bullshit!
Gladly :)

From my perspective based the opinion of an experienced "vendor" and the local Alcohol and Drug Dependency Service who conduct surveillance on this sort of stuff for the purpose of harm-reduction. I suggested it could be possible contain Fentanyl (which has found it's way into all kinds of stuff.) Fentantlyl is often passed off as "pure Heroin".

It’s also roughly 50-100 times cheaper, and at the time was easily obtained as a legal high.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/avazbe/why-are-dealers-cutting-fentanyl-into-recreational-drugs

I should add this vendor wasn't the only one with this dodgy speed, it was quite widespread up here for about a year, before the "Spice" epidemic first began to emerge quite visibly and the Psychoactive Substances Act came into force.

Why the hell would anyone cut speed with heroin?

Why cut any drug with another drug at all?

Speed from this guy and others in the area was becoming consistently shit, at the time it was less hassle to walk into a headshop or order RC’s online. So maybe some idiot higher-up the cake, thought a sprinkle of a powerful opioid could replace the intense euphoria it was lacking. Vendor took one whiff and was pretty certain there was "smack" in there, he used to peddle it.

Added to a poor quality stimulant, causing users to increase dosage, taken by users with mostly no existing tolerance, a small amount could still be potent.

It's too expensive as a bulking agent

The mystery adulterant in question was clearly not added for the purpose of bulking. As we know many add Glucose, Caffeine or Sodium Bicarbonate is used to bulk-out. (I have heard one story of someone using Baking Soda as a bulking agent, which turns brown when heated!)

is usually the wrong colour

That was the first clue my friend...... Let's call bullshit together.

This particular batch of Speed as a sort of "biscuit" brown colour. I've never seen "speed" that shade, pink sometimes, yellow, even a bit orange but not ever brown. Vendor was told by the source the discolouration was due to it being "an older batch", "not refrigerated properly" but "just as good".

has the opposite effect

More regular users who'd gone through quite a bit of this "brown speed" (over a few weeks) reported stomach cramps, constipation and the shivers when coming down, and for quite a few days after going back to their normal fix - (non-brown speed). Sounded a bit "cold-turkey-ish". A hard Speed come-down or sudden withdrawal from long term amphetamine dependence doesn't typically present those symptoms.

Buyers reported feeling lethargic, a bit of a rush at first but then spaced-out, dissociated, foggy before going to bed early.

and isn't orally active.

In terms of the warm intense mental and physical effects, Herion doesn’t tend to cause any noticeable rush when ingested, but the additive potential and withdrawal symptoms are still a factor.

Fentanyl on the other hand is pretty administered orally fairly well.

I would much rather either mcat (which seems to be hard to find) or meth than ampthetamine sulphate.
The comedown is horrific

True regarding the come-down, if you're not prepared in advance after what goes up.... amphetamine works better and lasts longer when ingested I find

Mcat snorted takes its toll and fu*k does it mess with your sinuses!

Mcat is all we can get up north, it's everywhere. There's Tina/Meph which ain't my thing and my wallet says nooooo!

If we were both sat at a party right now I'd happily do a swap! LOL

I'm sorry, but unless you can provide some evidence to back up that claim I call bullshit!
Gladly :)

From my perspective based the opinion of an experienced "vendor" and the local Alcohol and Drug Dependency Service who conduct surveillance on this sort of stuff for the purpose of harm-reduction. I suggested it could be possible contain Fentanyl (which has found it's way into all kinds of stuff.) Fentantlyl is often passed off as "pure Heroin".

It’s also roughly 50-100 times cheaper, and at the time was easily obtained as a legal high.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/avazbe/why-are-dealers-cutting-fentanyl-into-recreational-drugs

I should add this vendor wasn't the only one with this dodgy speed, it was quite widespread up here for about a year, before the "Spice" epidemic first began to emerge quite visibly and the Psychoactive Substances Act came into force.

Why cut any drug with another drug at all?

Speed from this guy and others in the area was becoming consistently shit, at the time it was less hassle to walk into a headshop or order RC’s online. So maybe some idiot higher-up the cake, thought a sprinkle of a powerful opioid could replace the intense euphoria it was lacking. Vendor took one whiff and was pretty certain there was "smack" in there, he used to peddle it.

Added to a poor quality stimulant, causing users to increase dosage, taken by users with mostly no existing tolerance, a small amount could still be potent.

The mystery adulterant in question was clearly not added for the purpose of bulking. As we know many add Glucose, Caffeine or Sodium Bicarbonate is used to bulk-out. (I have heard one story of someone using Baking Soda as a bulking agent, which turns brown when heated!)

That was the first clue my friend...... Let's call bullshit together.

This particular batch of Speed as a sort of "biscuit" brown colour. I've never seen "speed" that shade, pink sometimes, yellow, even a bit orange but not ever brown. Vendor was told by the source the discolouration was due to it being "an older batch", "not refrigerated properly" but "just as good".

More regular users who'd gone through quite a bit of this "brown speed" (over a few weeks) reported stomach cramps, constipation and the shivers when coming down, and for quite a few days after going back to their normal fix - (non-brown speed). Sounded a bit "cold-turkey-ish". A hard Speed come-down or sudden withdrawal from long term amphetamine dependence doesn't typically present those symptoms.

Buyers reported feeling lethargic, a bit of a rush at first but then spaced-out, dissociated, foggy before going to bed early.

In terms of the warm intense mental and physical effects, Herion doesn’t tend to cause any noticeable rush when ingested, but the additive potential and withdrawal symptoms are still a factor.

Fentanyl on the other hand is pretty administered orally fairly well.

Ah, now that makes more sense - in a perverse kind of way. Fuckin fentanyl, fuckin bastard dealers!

M-Cat (Mephedrone) and Tina (Crystal Meth) is everywhere but no billy anywhere. :(

I dont believe anyone in their right mind with cut it with H, makes no sense at all

The comedown is horrific

Fair enough. Personally pre ban mcat and meth emotionally and physically hammered me much more than amphet sulphate. If im fairly sensible with phet i dont feel too bad after. Smoking meth and doing pre band meph were very similar comedowns for me, very lethargic with anxiety and depression

The comedown is horrific

i second the notion
could proper do with a nice bit of drone these days

What I want to know is where the fuck is Dr Zee when WE ALL NEED HIM?

Around the time of the UK ban he was interviewed and reckoned it was not over and he was working on a product that would get around the ban. The liquid product being none psychoactive when you totally legally purchased it-you then would heat it up and turn it in to a psychoactive powder in your own ....with a home purpose bought machine.

He was kind of cuddling a large Nespresso type machine at that point in the interview (and looking a little mad scientist around the eyes)..I am pretty sure he said gleefully you would then get your cup of Mephspresso..ANY WAY.

Been banging fucking vile 3 mmc for 3/4 days..and boozing and waiting for my bloody Mephspresso machine to be available at Argos soooooooon.

:!

I have literally roamed one side of the UK to tuther in search of some drone....which bit have I missed? 8) Tina is pretty easy to get especially if you have male gay mates out on the scene..but I want the durty durty drone.

My house is barely above the botulism line(said in jest my biggest current outgoing are on my Mr Sheen and Bleach/Cillit bang habits)

<3

Last edited:
What I want to know is where the fuck is Dr Zee when WE ALL NEED HIM?

Around the time of the UK ban he was interviewed and reckoned it was not over and he was working on a product that would get around the ban. The liquid product being none psychoactive when you totally legally purchased it-you then would heat it up and turn it in to a psychoactive powder in your own ....with a home purpose bought machine.

He was kind of cuddling a large Nespresso type machine at that point in the interview (and looking a little mad scientist around the eyes)..I am pretty sure he said gleefully you would then get your cup of Mephspresso..ANY WAY.

Been banging fucking vile 3 mmc for 3/4 days..and boozing and waiting for my bloody Mephspresso machine to be available at Argos soooooooon.

:!

He's full of shit for the most part and just craves attention. He makes all kinds of far fetched claims that are either mostly nonsense or outright lies. I don't know how anyone can listen to him and take him seriously

He's full of shit for the most part and just craves attention. He makes all kinds of far fetched claims that are either mostly nonsense or outright lies. I don't know how anyone can listen to him and take him seriously

Well you may have a point to a degree...if he really does personally trial every compound he has ever made he is bound to be a bit fried and yet he did allegedly give us mephedrone...and that deserves serious respect in my view.

I could do with a nice bit of amp right now. Mmm. I've had some nice quality stuff here in London on occasion in the past, but lately it seems less popular. Or perhaps less available.

Shit, here's Fentanyl busting in the headlines of the news in the last hour n all. Everyone's like gosh what the hell is this shit, we've been talking about it for what, three years now? Four?

On the phet front an attempt to score some genuine suphate a few times about a year ago brought about three different deliveries of 2-fa. *Flush* The closest I came to success was some pharmacuetical Dextro-Amphetamine tablets at crippling cost, which I'd never had before. Good stuff, I loved it, but I got done badly on them. I was expecting a box full & about six tablets turned up Lol

Shit, here's Fentanyl busting in the headlines of the news in the last hour n all. Everyone's like gosh what the hell is this shit, we've been talking about it for what, three years now? Four?

On the phet front an attempt to score some genuine suphate a few times about a year ago brought about three different deliveries of 2-fa. *Flush* The closest I came to success was some pharmacuetical Dextro-Amphetamine tablets at crippling cost, which I'd never had before. Good stuff, I loved it, but I got done badly on them. I was expecting a box full & about six tablets turned up Lol

I take it that was on the DN? Fuck sake, where has all the sulphate gone?

If you're going to cut a drug you do it for one reason - profit. Therefore you cut it with something cheap. You arn't going to think "I'll cut it with another drug that I have to pay money for". That's just fucking deranged and incredibly unlikely. Some peice of shit bashing fuck out of his drugs isn't going to sit there thinking "Hmmm...a pinch of heroin, a soupcon of coke...there, that should add to my customers enjoyment". You cut it with glucose or, even better, something free.

And if you're selling cut drugs you arn't going to get any repeat custom anyway. (the darknet is your friend) The idea of "I'll add a different drug so they might like it and buy more of it" doesn't make any sense. If you want speed you want something that's going to get you up and moving, not sat on your arse feeling nauseous like all oral opiates are wont to do.

If it's darknet drugs it's a good bet they'll at least be the right drug. Potency is another question.

Cheap speed would not be cut with expensive smack and if it was then it would be a waste as they counter each other.

Ello Smartie, long time no speak, hope you are well?

M