• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

What's the deal with chakra removal ?

yompf

Bluelighter
I really know nothing about this. I guess it's a thing though.
Like you can do it with your intentions .
And you would want to because the chakras are actually limiting ?
Does anyone know about this??

Hey Yompf

It's a really interesting topic. Thanks for bringing this up. I started a thread about this before but I've since learned a lot more about it.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/816881-The-nature-of-chakras-your-perception-of-them-and-chakra-removal?highlight=chakra+removal

I got mixed feeling about it now honestly. I've read everything about it I could find. It's not so much the chakras in themselves as the overlays to the Chakras that create limitations on awareness. Removing them is disconnecting people from their life purpose in a way. On the one hand it makes total sense. It unplugs you from the parasitic matrix. You still have to process your subcoscious, work with your inner child, protect yourself from etheric implantation, etc, etc. It isn't a fix all. Plus, the nature of chakras is changing on the planet during this ascension cycle.

http://www.energeticsynthesis.com/index.php/resource-tools/blog-timeline-shift/2783-dissolving-chakra-membrane

There are people out there that will facilitate your chakra removal if you choose. I personally advise against it. Mine is an informed opinion after much research. Etheric surgeons may choose to remove their chakras if they like and will probably not suffer consequences but they may miss out on some of the changing energies on the planet that are taking place. One of my favorite healers had their chakras removed (Eric Raines).

It's bogus.

Removing a chakra is like removing a vital organ. Can you remove your heart and live? The heart is just the physical density of the heart chakra, which is of lesser density.

All you can do is remove the junk surrounding each chakra, open each chakra, and try to do the inner plane work to make the chakras more vibrant. You can't remove something that's part of a built-in experience.

Well idk about you but , I sure can't say that everyone who has claimed to do so is lying or just doesn't know what they are talking about.
My understanding is that it's more like a merging .
Even though they say chakra REMOVAL.
It's pretty interesting.

Well idk about you but , I sure can't say that everyone who has claimed to do so is lying or just doesn't know what they are talking about.
You could say the same about anyone that claims that "chakras" are real things. There is absolutely no evidence whatsoever that they exist.

Okay, so basically, holding onto some sort of Fullmetal Alchemist belief here myself,,, The point of chakra removal is just that. It's vain. So when I think of diving myself I think no more of it. Because I am just a guy.

No more have I removed than several chakra. Can't even count them. Why care?

Alright, now that I see Foreigners piece I think that subject is worth approval as well. Removing the junk, at least. There is a sort of element to disposal whereof removing the junk is easier said than done. You must find a limit

Last edited:
Hey IB, confused about what you are saying exactly. Have you removed your chakras? Have you also removed the overlays through the chakras? Interestingly enough, the chakras can be put back if you like. Its a reversible process. Putting back the overlays may be more complicated. Don't know, haven't heard of anyone doing this. You can simply muscle test and find out for yourself what the truth is about the chakras assuming you are operating from a high enough energy for muscle testing to be effective. See David Hawkins books (Power vs Force) for example to learn the mechanics of muscle testing. Once you learn you can stop speculating about it and just find out for yourself what the truth is.

I removed them in a sense. Wish I could explain the jist but got so carried away it might have been a mishap... As of now I have less than three chakras operating. Putting them back sounds interesting. I'll give the book a look if I get around to it.

Okay. Chakra removal. There's a sort of decoding of the chakras that can be explained in radionics. It's like an inversion of the chakra science in a way. As if light were spaced out more or less. Figure it as a fundamental beyond chakra science o/r understanding. The proud charkas, AKA yellow and orange, as well as indigo and violet are switched with the closest corresponding. In other words. If yellow is to orange, indigo is to violet. It's a way of understanding chakras in the worst way possible, perhaps. Or perhaps, just yet - a regular human way.

From Chakras by Patricia Mercier

"Alice Bailey, a leading theosophist in the early years of the tweniteth century, wrote extensively on esoteric subjects, particularly color rays. Her understanding of them was deep and complex, worthy of much study, but particularly complicated becuse she wrote in a way that employed a 'blind' (a sort of paradoxical or reversed description), to keep information from..."
She goes on to say, "Color rays are areas of influence in life. They do not necessarily appear in the aura."

Sooooo .... do you notice any changes ? Like ... how do you feel ?

My understanding is that it's more like a merging .
Even though they say chakra REMOVAL.
It's pretty interesting.

I can see chakras. They are just part of one level of the energy body, but they aren't the be all and end all. They only function within a couple of layers of the energy body. The levels beyond don't have chakras. If you can see auras, you can usually see chakras... they are close enough to the physical level to be visible.

What I'm talking about isn't a "belief", it's fact. If you can see the energy body, all you have to do is observe the way they move. It's like observing anything in nature.

Imagine a laser beam. You can move your hand through it, you can add things that make it refract differently, you can change its colour with a filter, but the beam never stops. You can't "remove" the beam from space.

Most people who talk about chakras have never actually witnessed them. They are dealing in abstract thoughts about them, written and talked about by people who have never seen chakras. Then you have the people who claim they don't even exist.

Human senses have atrophied significantly in the modern era. Although it's hard to see chakras even if you can see auras, most people with a developed third eye can see auras. It's not that hard. All the old texts, like the Vedic texts, discuss the nature of chakras in depth. The problem is that they are from centuries ago so they are written in a language that the modern person has to translate. The Daoists did this too, with their upper, lower and middle dantian diagrams.

The vast majority of written modern material, like 90% or more, is written by people who don't actually see chakras. They are referencing older works, watering them down, and then re-packing them for their personal profit or fame.

You can't remove chakras. They are a vital part of the living person. The health of the chakras is the health of the body, and vice versa. Even high level people who can do psychic surgeries of sorts, they can't remove chakras. Chakras can be damaged but not eliminated.

Okay. Chakra removal. There's a sort of decoding of the chakras that can be explained in radionics. It's like an inversion of the chakra science in a way. As if light were spaced out more or less. Figure it as a fundamental beyond chakra science o/r understanding. The proud charkas, AKA yellow and orange, as well as indigo and violet are switched with the closest corresponding. In other words. If yellow is to orange, indigo is to violet. It's a way of understanding chakras in the worst way possible, perhaps. Or perhaps, just yet - a regular human way.

From Chakras by Patricia Mercier

"Alice Bailey, a leading theosophist in the early years of the tweniteth century, wrote extensively on esoteric subjects, particularly color rays. Her understanding of them was deep and complex, worthy of much study, but particularly complicated becuse she wrote in a way that employed a 'blind' (a sort of paradoxical or reversed description), to keep information from..."
She goes on to say, "Color rays are areas of influence in life. They do not necessarily appear in the aura."

The chakras do have foundational colours, but they are not static or one shade. They are also not the colours as we see them with our physical eyes. They have a different quality, more like TV static that coalesces into a radiating orb. The quality of the radiance and the wholeness of the orb is related to a person's development or injuries.

I have studied Alice Bailey's Treatise on Cosmic Fire and it's way, way too heady and complicated. She syncretized older texts and models with her own personal experiences in an attempt to explain the energetic structure of the personal, transpersonal and cosmic. But she tries to go about it in a logocentric way that doesn't connect with any kind of heart experience. It's the occult version of an academic study.

Another author, who is still quite heady but is perhaps more relevant, is Barbara Brennan in her book Hand's of Light. DON'T get involved her in workshops and conventions, they are completely overrun by mundane people who have no real ability. But she herself, I believe, is the real deal because her descriptions match what I have seen.

Alice Bailey... might as well shoot myself in the head for all her writing is worth.

I feel like anyone who can't explain this subject simply isn't actually seeing them. It's like someone writing 900 pages about how a tree blows in the wind and grows fruit. If you could just watch the tree as the seasons pass you'd find such a book ridiculous and out of its depth.

Last edited:
It's bogus.

Removing a chakra is like removing a vital organ. Can you remove your heart and live? The heart is just the physical density of the heart chakra, which is of lesser density.

All you can do is remove the junk surrounding each chakra, open each chakra, and try to do the inner plane work to make the chakras more vibrant. You can't remove something that's part of a built-in experience.
Oh , ok . I guess I've never thought of it like that before. And I'm still getting my practice in on thinking things through before I yip them out forums.haha
I've never experienced online communication like this before. I am learning alot from bluelight .
That's neat you can see chakras .
I'm very curious about the whole thing. One day hopefully I will be able to experience them on that level.