• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Smoking a blunt and taking a xanax

Blankface34

Greenlighter
I popped a xan and rolled up a blueberrry swisher blunt (backwoods are better I know) with some blueberry OG from the shop and I'm feeling pretty right about now, kinda slumpy but all is good.
Does anybody actually feel more slumped by taking more xanz? I used to take 4-5 and smoke a couple of blunts and I still feel the same affect as i do now with just one xan.

I popped a xan and rolled up a blueberrry swisher blunt (backwoods are better I know) with some blueberry OG from the shop and I'm feeling pretty right about now, kinda slumpy but all is good.
Does anybody actually feel more slumped by taking more xanz? I used to take 4-5 and smoke a couple of blunts and I still feel the same affect as i do now with just one xan.

i wouldn't re-dose xanax. will definitely make you more slumped.

0.5mg is all you need IME.

Everyones tolerance is different. No tolerance, 2mg of alprazolam will knock most people out or at least turn them into a stumbling mess.
It also depends on the type of weed you are smoking.

I dont think youl get "slumped" benzos are a pretty mobile Blackout where after 2 mg where you can then choose to lay down and teleport to sleep but otherwise youl just be in a Grayscale world its nice

People without anxiety problems should stay away from benzos, they aren't recreational to any one else. They just make most people pass out.