• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Is there less of a chance you will od from snorting than injecting?

skn

Bluelighter
I've been snorting bth for a while (its called waterlining and actually works pretty well), but am about to aquire some powder. Probably wont do much more than a matchstick, but as a couple days go by it will increase, you know how that goes. Anyway, I absolutely loathe the idea of iv'ing, and am just wondering am I safer in my methods?

We cannot give you a deninitive answer as everyones bodies(including yours) are different and what might kill or perma injure one person might not affect another person entierely

You're technically using in a manner that is less risky yea, but also kind of more dangerous. Rather than an immediate fatal reaction due to a instant absorbing of the compound you might just fall asleep an hour later and die if the dose is high... That being said a fentanyl bag would drop you by the time you finish your bump. Opiates are dangerous to use when you don't have a stable purity level or even guaranteed heroin vs fent. You need to be careful as hell using and keep your dose low and always treat the first bag of a new buy as 100% pure even 100% pure fent at this point. Dose less then 1 mg, then 10-30 depending on average tolerance, and then you should have an idea if it's safe. You could also use reagent tests if fentanyl dip stick urine tests to see if it's fent or not.

Can who DM you? Why not just ask your question here? Or better yet create your own thread? Maybe even DM them yourself? I just don't get why anyone would make the post you did....