Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

DXM and DPH (Benadryl) - Experienced - combo trip report

Spenc1607

Greenlighter
Ok so this is a trip report highlighting a drug-combo that I swear by(DXM and DPH). I find, like many other users, that the synergy between the OEVs of the Benadryl and the CEVs of the DXM makes for a really good experience.

At the time of this particular trip, I had been using DXM pretty much daily and had developed quite a prominent tolerance for the drug. I consumed a dose of 800mg dxm polisterex extracted from delsym before drinking 4oz of robitussin cough syrup equivalent to 350mg dxm hbr. Even with my tolerance, this would be enough to fuck me up pretty good on it's own. As for the dph, I took 200 mg worth of those pink Benadryl tabs. This seemed like a decent dose given that I had almost no tolerance to DPH and the DXM should substantially potentiate the effects of the drug anyway.

After first hour:
Dxm hbr had begun hit and I was feeling super tired from all the Benadryl. I made my way down to my kitchen and drank two cups of black coffee which were enough to at least keep me awake. Slight open eye visuals were occurring in the corners of my eyes, some floaters. Nothing took crazy yet, but the dxm was steadily taking its effect

After hour two:
I'm really starting to feel both drugs now, probably because I hadn't eaten much prior to this experience which allowed the dxm to kick in faster. I'm sitting on the corner of my bed, watching slight pink and orange patterns on my bedroom wall. Im dizzy as fuck at this point, but I'm talking good-dizzy. I pretty much felt like I was floating around my room

After Hour 2.5
I deciding to smoke a blunt before I get too dizzy to stand up, so I stumble outside to blaze. I'm listening to music, and after I take my first hit from the blunt I decide that whatever song I was listening to is the best song ever written. This is where things start to get wierd

After hour 3
I walk by inside my house, noticing prominent color differences in familiar objects. I'm now completely euphoric, feeling like I'm floating and observing the sparitically appearing visuals from the DPH. I walk by my older brother in a dark hallway on the way up to my room, and I'm pretty sure he's a ghost. I try to touch him to see if my hand will go thru him as if he were a ghost, but I pretty much just end up hitting him in the face with my hand lol. He proceeded to ask me what the fuck that was for, but I realized I couldn't really speak normally at all at this point so I chose not to answer him and went up to my room.

After hour four:
I'm still tripping balls and I've had a couple really strange visuals by this point, including seeing small jumbled letters moving around on blank surfaces like walls or paper. Laying in my bed is incredibly comfortable, and I doze off for a little bit

After hour six:
The trip was still very strong, but had begun to deteriorate slightly. Looking at myself in the bathroom mirror, i almost don't recognize my reflection because my pupils had expanded a rediculous amount and I pretty much look like a crazy person. I'm taking a piss, and some people report they have trouble urinating while on high doses of dxm or dph but this was no problem for me. In fact, I pretty much decide that this is the most satisfying piss I've ever taken

Next morning
I wake up incredibly tired. I feel like this could be do to the DPH, given that I generally get a pleasant and energetic afterglow from dxm alone. I'm pretty much just out of it for the next day, sleeping most of the time

Overall, this experience is definately worth it in my opinion and I hope this gives people some idea of what to expect when combining these two drugs ( highly recommend adding weed into the mix here)

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_dxm
substancecode_dissociatives
substancecode_diphenhydramine
substancecode_deliriants
substancecode_marijuana
substancecode_cannabis
_combo_
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator: