• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

Nice tubbs. :)

I'm practicing with my band tonight for a festival set we're playing next weekend. The festival is put on by our old bass player's band, and he's getting together with us tonight to practice in order to play bass with us for our set. :) That is, if our drummer responds... he said he'd practice tonight but he's been super unengaged and he's really bad about communication... hasn't replied yet and practice is 2 hours away so I'm a little nervous but I'm sure it'll be fine.

Lol... my dyslexia turned band into hand... i about died.

Went for a 3 mile walk, for the first time after breaking my pelvis. Today was a beautiful day!

Went for a 3 mile walk, for the first time after breaking my pelvis. Today was a beautiful day!

Wow--that is quite an accomplishment. I've only broken a leg--can't imagine the pelvis!

I'm grateful for the Welsh world--all of it from culture to geography to history to Welsh cakes--best snack ever.

i told the guy who'd been cooking me speedballs to put in more heroin and more crack. i thought i was dying. i swear my ears still ain't right.

i didn't die.

that was only 4 days ago but its only just sunk in.

instead i get to go to rehab and a chance at life.

I'm officially divorced! :) :) Still have to do equitable distribution, but it's a huge step. <3 Fuck marriage, never doing that again! Fortunately my lovely girlfriend doesn't want to either.

Marriage is kind of an outdated concept in my eyes, you don't need a contract to show commitment.

Exactly. I don't need the government to be involved in my relationship. My ex and I split up 5 years ago, it's so absurd to me that I have to deal with this shit.

Marriage was originally designed to show ownership of a woman, it's a pretty fucked concept.

Yeah. It seems like so many people just consider it an inevitability of a relationship... my parents pressured me into it, and then later told me they didn't want to say anything, but they thought I shouldn't have married her. They just did want me "living in sin". :\

Not sure about that one, she was pretty special man.

Had some company at work, nice to not be stuck by myself for once.

aside from being alive.

got my cat here. had that furball nearly a decade and i'd be heartbroken to lose her, and i'm lucky to keep her.

Went to buy something that costs 16 dollars from the store and at the cash it scanned for 5 bucks :)

Off the weed again and I feel good today. Hopefully I can keep this positive momentum going.