• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

neversickanymore

Moderator: DS
Staff member
Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

Welcome to this version of the Share Something Positive About Your Day thread. So take a look around and share what's good that's going down.

22543dcdcd794c35f7602facf0a18bc1--snoopy-love-snoopy-and-woodstock.jpg

Please follow the blua and tds guidelines

Last thread Share Something Positive About You Day vs. Good Things Happen Everyday

Last edited:
^ nice work.

i bought and feasted upon some lovely fresh fruit today - a big punnet of strawberries and some mandarins. cost a couple of dollars, and was a whole lot more satisfying than buying crappy junk food for a similar price.

Big event week is here and no ones really stressed out yet.. hopefully the weather holds for the wedding.

We are packing up my daughter's belongings and I'm starting to think how to bid her a blissful farewell. Very proud of her.

Congratulation Jmr! That's great news! :)

It's tough in the beginning but totally possible. I've been there, have quit several times but I'm hoping that my last one was final. It's been almost 2.5 years. Try to exercise, think of something you'd like to do as a hobby - it doesn't matter what you do as long as you have fun and find what's necessary for you to remain sober. You can do this. If I did, you certainly can! ;)

Thank you very much for the kind words of encouragement. Congratulations on 2 1/2 years that is a huge accomplishment. I am trying my best to have fun, sadly being sober is not very fun. I'm very hopeful that will change.

Good, because I have a feeling in order to keep myself from falling, This shot will be needed for awhile.

Received an invitation to temporarily replace a colleague in Europe. Two weeks only but the money is welcome, besides I could take my son with me if his school releases him way before Christmas.

How so? Maybe you have integrity in your actions, not only today but as part of who you are.

Glad to hear everyone had good things happen today. I am beyond excited to say 7 days sober here. Not that I am keeping track of the days lol. Also spent lots of time outside and active with my daughter. The ocean is very therapeutic.

Glad to hear everyone had good things happen today. I am beyond excited to say 7 days sober here. Not that I am keeping track of the days lol. Also spent lots of time outside and active with my daughter. The ocean is very therapeutic.

Happy to hear that! :) Congrats.

The ocean is great and when I'm close to the beach I fell like jumping in and swimming. That's a feeling I try to keep in mind every time I'm swimming else where other than the gym. It brings back all the good memories when we were all young and united.