• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

Found out I qualify for a medical marijuana card here, which is fairly uncommon. Haven’t enjoyed pot in a long time but.. thinking if I can get to a dispensary and have the ability to experiment and find something that helps, I’m looking quite forward to it!

Going fishing this weekend to a place I fished allot as a kid. Also packing up for a festy weekend next weekend. Short work week coming up followed by three day of bluegrass.

I fucking finished my semester. Not dropped out, not fucked up and can't go back. Finished all my shit like I oughtta!

Lol at power turtle... always get a good laugh out of some of these strain names.

Got off work on time for the first time in weeks, feels good.

I had an appraisal on my house this morning to make sure I can borrow the extra money I need to fix my roof and some other stuff from my mortgage refinance. It seemed to go well, so I think I'm good! :)

A few more hours and the work week is done. Hot and humid.. Relaxing indoors this weekend.

Awesome man, music is the greatest thing in the world, for me. It's probably the main reason I have stayed off opiates, especially early on, and it's one of the biggest sources of happiness and excitement in my life. If you don't play with other people, you should do that once you feel up to speed... one of the great joys of my life is being in a band with some people I have grown to love. :)

I'm going to the studio after work today to put down more tracks for 3 new songs we're recording. Pumped! :)

Did you end up finishing the tracks? Would love to hear some.

I am grateful for my mom. She has done a lot for me.

The weather is good and I have plenty of good people by my side. Everything seems wonderful.

We finished the recording but there is a good bit of engineering left to do, really mostly just adjusting volumes and putting in slight fades and so forth, and choosing which parts to include on some support tracks.

Hard to think of something positive today... I guess that I didn't hurt anyone or myself when I decided to drive while blacked out a few days ago. Except my car which is totaled. :( But yeah it could have been much worse.

Had a good band session... our drummer canceled late notice so me and the guitar started playing with putting both of our lows through his new bass amp and cabinet, and our highs through our normal amps. Suddenly all the things we were missing are there, it's a huge improvement. :)

Spotify actually has a decent playlist,if you know what you are doing. Thats it besides people caring about me.

Going to get brunch at my favorite taco place with my lovely girlfriend. Then this evening some friends are coming over to my house for a poker night.