• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

as i walked out the gas station, i see a familiar face, V... she goes around collecting stuff to recycle. exchanged pleasantries, i look over and a hoooded head nods at me, "that's my son " she says. WELL geez i didn't know your son slangs dope. "ya need anything ?" uh oh that brief moment where you're like "FUCK" am i gonna relapse with dinner to go to and shit to do tomorrow, hate myself, throw up, filled with regret etc.

"nah , i'm good"

phew. but fr when shit like this happens , i just think of it as a test... NEVER GOING BACK TO OLD WAYS

A little cold tonight, next morning I'll be getting some snow + a lot of slush from all the snow last week. I'm glad we getting there though. The last time we went was during autumn so I need to layer up so to speak.

Nice to be here! It feels good. :) <3

Had some interesting insights into some things that I had put aside for a while. Wondering if pursuing them now will be fruitful.

Got out some art supplies and drew for the first time in a very long time.

just a honda civic. they dont make the new ones the way they used to. i want to swap my engine out for a B series like from the 90's

Woke up early, shoveled. The suns out, snows melting and my dads GF is in a good mood for once. Not a bad day if i may say.

^ yessssssssss

i feel like double rainbow dude rn fr. i'll take a single gladly. taste the rainbow

I1GbFyN.jpg

A beautiful day in Florida and an even better day to be a Florida State Seminole!!!! Goin' to the Elite Eight!!!!

Florida_State_Seminoles_old_logo.svg

Overcoming some sickness so I am able to eat now without getting sick. Also remembered I have some legitimately prescribed meds that I can try to use at nighttime to deal with the anxiety I have been having.

After a couple of overbooked flights I'm finally where my family came from, at least from my father's part. Feels good but also funny to come back and experience all these memories. On a totally positive note, it's being great to stay away from work for a while. There's this life I was missing. :)

^You really deserved this break from work and it sounds like being back to your home country is reconnecting you to parts of your life that you needed reconnecting to. it all sounds good!

Indeed. It's turning to an actual fun time as well. Lots of new things to see, young little fellows I had not the chance to meet not to mention feeling welcome after such a long time! I know now that I should do this more often, don't want to have a reason to come back! :)