• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

Went and watched the new Planet of the Apes movie earlier this evening. It was pretty good, I had a good time. :)

Went and watched the new Planet of the Apes movie earlier this evening. It was pretty good, I had a good time. :)
I had my doubts about that film, but I'm tempted to go and watch it in honesty :).

I finally moved on from how my ex sort of destroyed my mental health and felt very happy today rather than being stuck in the mood about her like usual. There will be others, I hope!

Really fun diner to celebrate my cousin's birthday. At some point we started telling jokes and I literally had stomach cramps because of the non-stop laughs. I don't remember the last time I had laughed so much to the point I didn't even recognize myself. :)

Last edited:
Rested all day long. I feel ready to the challenges of the week. :)

Purchased my 1 and only fidget spinner this weekend. Seems tough enough. So far its been helping me fidget while doing minor tasks.

Got a busy week ahead. D:

Went online last night to check my jury duty status and got off for today. Let's hope it holds throughout the week because I hate courts and have genuine ptsd being around cops. The latter usually gets me kicked off any jury but eventually I probably end up on one. I would make a terrible judge as it usually impossible for me not to see things from both (all) sides.

Thats whats up herbavore, atleast you can do that stuff. Wish I could sept i got afew felonies on my record. So that being said,kind of bums me out. Got to wait another 4ish years before i can get them felonies expunged.

Sooo got on the city bus today and was greeted with 20 or so ladies saying 'heyy dreww'! It was the first time that has ever happened lol. I knew them all from my job.
Got some Chinese food, cant spell what i got, schzunch style chicken or something. It sounded better when she said it lol.

Now going to go eat,and watch some documentaries!

Congratulations Forgottonshadow!

Great to be alive indeed. I'm also sober and there are great days, and others not so much. Always moving on though. ;)
Btw welcome to Bluelight! We have some real fine people in here. This community has helped me immensely during the past years.

Wish you all the best!

Its all about finding those great days. If they aren't there, we find them. I will remember your last line about this community helping you immensely during the past years. I look forward to it. Thank You so much :)

I can relate to that feeling, I haven't ever been called but my wife has always been 'bothered' with such callings, once she lost a 3-day weekend working for 'free'. I assume it means you are an important, reliable and a spotless person both for your state and country. :)

Went through a difficult day today but I'm feeling energetic this week. I'm forcing myself to go out and do different things while most people are on vacation, so by going to the Museum today and having gone to a Musical on a Sunday matineé with my family made me less tired and stressful than usual, even though I didn't rest as much as I should have, it feels good.

I just rode my bike about 8 miles... Its a beautiful day out. My pain level is low. Almost 50 days clean....

R13

Got a promotion today at work!! Really happy about it, got some pretty big shoes to fill.
I'm up for the challange.

a good thing for me today is .... I'm getting along with my boyfriend FINALLY after forcing him to apologize last night . Today he is being chill and cool . That is very nice lol

Reading your post I am reminded of the time that I saw the Northern lights when crossing the Baltic sea late autumn one year. That memory, the stillness, the beauty, the searingly cold ice-bitten wind reminds me that the external world is both powerful and beautiful and that gives rise to a degree of calmness. Something that is most welcomed.