• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

About to board a plsne for Albuquerque to see my bf :) i ate a happy kitty =^..^=

You should be ashamed of yourself... eating that poor defenseless kitty, and he was so happy too.=D

That post made my day btw, thank you.

Its kind of queer how extreme adversity fires you up and forges us stronger. Its scary to look at the trials some of us are faced with during life.
Life.. wow. What a fucking amazing ride. If it wasn't this amazing we wouldn't be guaranteed an end.

If it ended right now what would you bellow?

Shits so wild the exspieriece is... grand

Interesting point of view NSA.

Work has been literally consuming most my time ever since I took my leaves and spent almost 3 weeks traveling. I am feeling so exhausted lately..

The salary is good though plus all this overtime makes it possible is giving me motivation and real perspectives to either move back to Europe or try to get into various vacant positions in the US.

At my age this is quite important as I could have more of quality life not ony for me but also to my family. Perspective is all I need atm!

We should talk about horses sometime. Our profile pics are almost the same!

as far as on topic goes... I finally got the balls to ask this girl out but she didn't want it. I feel better knowing it's a no then though. Recovery starts now, not years from now.

Yes, definitely! I'll get in contact with you in a couple weeks on my next school break. It's too funny that our avatars are almost identical!

Find out my fiancee had bought bus tickets to see me tuesday here at the rehab (yes we are back together but that happened yesterday) and that newest addition to my garage had arrived.

Went to the dentist today. Got my teeth cleaned and whitened.
No cavities!

Taking better care of myself again feels so good!

Antecipated payday with aditional overtime! It works for a while quite positively but then where am I really doing with my life!?
I think I am selling my best days. On positive note, got even with my taxes!

Heading back to work today after 3 days off for Kratom withdrawal and feel 90% better. Now on to the benzos....

Same here. We both had nothing to do today so we could do just whatever we wanted and therefore had a great day.

I escaped from a long unwanted trance. The exspieriece of the semi trance was torture. Fucking escaping, now that's ecstasy and this day did not suck.

stumbled upon drug addicts at jack in the box on the late night tip... guy tried to sell me like power tools and stuff LOL then this girl lookin like death in sunglasses is crying over a taco . i end up buying a taco with my order just to calm her the f down. wow