• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

Uhhh let's see... positive..................................

I made plans that I'm excited looking forward to for next week when I finish my tolerance/psychological break from weed lol

=D=D=D Thanks Erik..

It was a long strange trip there for a minute. I got stalked.. nuts shit.

Good to be back!

My daffodils and tulips are up and my cherry trees almost blooming , spring is in the air ?

My daffodils and tulips are up and my cherry trees almost blooming , spring is in the air ��

I have a small tomato plant growing in my closet that must have a good 10 tomatoes on it right now and is sure to produce probably twice as many at the very least. None of them are close to being ripe yet though. I got one ripe one last week and it was really good.

I have a small tomato plant growing in my closet that must have a good 10 tomatoes on it right now and is sure to produce probably twice as many at the very least. None of them are close to being ripe yet though. I got one ripe one last week and it was really good.

Ha! that's great! is it hydroponic or in soil?

Ha! that's great! is it hydroponic or in soil?

Regular old potting soil, this closet is TINY, it barely has room for the LED light panels, plant, and outlet timer for the lights. Hydroponic is cool but I never personally saw it as better than soil, to me it's simply another growing method. I'll get around to hydroponic some day for sure, I've been trying all kinds of growing methods for my vegetables and fruit when possible, outdoors.

I just learned that it's Easter this weekend, which means I have Friday off work, and it also means I'm going to be hosting an Easter party with my girlfriend and some friends. :)

Someday we will all be dead. All physical and mental pain we've been subjected to in life, all of our failures and shortcomings, are irrelevant.

Feeling a bit better today.. Have a bug that came on end of this weekend.. Just slept for like 36 hours. Ate a bit and took some coffee. Feeling almost human

^ blessing!

tis easter. was able to feed the hungry. helping others in need , i mean it is what we are suppose to do!

pizza in oven, typing this so i don't forget and burn it like last time teeheehee