• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

Just make sure you tell yourself this is a temporary trial you are going through and don't convince yourself "things will never change".

Told him the same but he needs some good Herby advice that you are so good at
Very wise indeed

My word is sleepy

Gonna go see a show tonight with a band I've always wanted to see, and one of my favorite bands. Gonna take some psychedelics and have a great time. :)

I get to go home to my own place and cook breakfast naked. ;)

^Pics or it didn't happen.

Gonna head into a studio and watch/help a mates metal band record. We're doing drums which I have some experience with. Should be fun. :)

Backs not hurting too bad today, was killing me last night.

Fun times, drums take talent, and rythym of which I have one, you decide which lol

My best friend who's been psychotic on meth and homeless for a while now finally agreed to get help, his parents are taking him home right now and he's gonna go to rehab... his brother is already in rehab and seems to be doing well. Whew! :) I got a call from our mutual friend last night and I was having a really good night so I ignored it because I knew it was about our friend, but ever since I've had some anxiety and this terrible feeling like he was going to say he was dead. But in fact it's the opposite end of the possible spectrum of news.

^That is UNBELIEVABLY GOOD NEWS! Wow, I really hope for the best for him. People come back from meth psychosis. Do you know what exactly the help is going to be?

I presume rehab because his parents had been making it clear to him that if he went home with them he had to go to rehab... also his brother who was having similar (but less severe) problems went to rehab and is doing well now, making Facebook posts about how he's finally feeling good without drugs and such.

yeah it's wonderful news. :) I had distanced myself from him but the weight was still on me, and now it's lifted. :)

Day 4 no cigs.

NOT including my 2 day relapse it's been almost a month off oxy (still taking small doses of subs/zubs tho).

Last edited:
^ Fantastic, tjmothy.:D

Here is what is positive in my life right now:
I have good friends that are taking such good care of me. I have an amazing son that is doing the same and an amazing husband. The team of support people for my temporary handicapped state has humbled me and made me so grateful every minute of every day since this happened (starting with the wonderful BL mod I was walking with and his amazing doggy that took it upon himself to try to comfort me waiting for the paramedics to arrive).

This is temporary. It has made me think so much about people who are not independently mobile for their whole lives. So....vast amounts of gratitude for that. I will probably not even remember this in two years.

I'm also grateful that pot is legal here. I gave back the Tramadol and Hydrocodone that they gave me and used pot and acetaminophen together and that managed even the post surgical pain just as effectively as the few pills I did try. I know this would not help someone with chronic pain, but it has worked for me and I appreciate it.

And last but not least, I'm grateful for all my BL friends that have been so kind and supportive from afar. I love this community.:)<3

Today is hubbys bday . Gonna celebrate at 2 stone pub; good beer and quality food . Its kinda gloomy here today but good relaxing weather .

I fell in love with an Airedale Terrier yesterday - her gorgeous wee face; she was a beauty to behold.

I love Airdale's--they can have really adorable, funny personalities, too.There's a big male that lives around the corner from me and when his owner walks him by I always think he looks like a cute stuffed animal. <3

^ way to go! My morning coffee/cigarette marriage was a hard one to break up. It's been over 40 years since I smoked. So glad to be done with it.