European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Shitting the bed waken

Ismene

Bluelighter
Have you ever been so far gone on any drug that you've quite consciously, for reasons that sounded good at the time, simply laid in bed and shit it waken? Not particularly on alcohol but any more interesting drugs?

As for my own personal experience, I havn't..not yet anyway..

Funny you should ask that - I've never shat the bed, but I've just shit myself at work and had to leave site to get changed. Good job I work alone...

I heard stories of people shitting themselves on Ket, doubt they did so consciously though.

I had to shit in the bed when I was in hospital & unable to move much, after a couple of weeks of sneakily pouring the laxative into my juice container, too scared to do what needed to be done, until it could wait no longer....hideous & pretty grim for the nurses to clean up I imagine & very similar to giving birth after not going for so long
The next time, I persuaded them to put a bin liner under my arse to try & get it in there - worked a treat.

Just read original question again - I have an abundance of insane drug-related poo stories (not deliberately in bed) unfortunately unrepeatable here 8o

Do you have a freezer in the van?

Heh, it wasn't so much of a shit as a wet fart, but I didn't realise at first because my arse was sweaty from the heat. It wasn't until my arsecrack started stinging and then really fuckin burning - to the point where I could hardly walk - that I realised there was summat up. As I had vinyl gloves on at the time, I shoved my hand down my pants for a 'scratch 'n' sniff' test. Fuck me if I didn't retrieve a significant quantity of bright yellow rancid arse snot! That was it, time to retreat back to base for a clean up. The only thing I can put it down to is drinking out of a bottle of water the day before that had been festering in my van for fuck knows how long. But I've never had bum burn like that before in my life - it was like all my stomach acid had been ejected through my arse in one go... :!

i too have shit the bed at hospital, but it was actually really surprising cause i was on so much methadone i had basically forgot what it was like to shit until suddenly...

it was actually quite relieving i thought they were gonna have to dig it out of me

i woke up from an operation once (they told me before they were giving me rectal painkillers, dont know why i couldnt just eat them) to find i had shat myself while out. embarassing but as i was unconscious and for necessary reasons i dont feel bad about it!

i woke up from an operation once (they told me before they were giving me rectal painkillers, dont know why i couldnt just eat them) to find i had shat myself while out. embarassing but as i was unconscious and for necessary reasons i dont feel bad about it!

Ha, when I went into hospital to have my wisdom teeth removed under GA, the anaesthetist asked me beforehand if I'd like her to 'pop some Diclofenac' up my arse while I was still unconscious.
Seeing as I don't let anyone even pop anything up my arse when I'm awake, I said 'No no no'

I said a similar thing when they wanted me to go to rehab ��

=D

I know I am stating the obvious but how ironic, deep, sad (the list coud go on and on) does that beautiful voice and lyrical choice encapsulate that woman's heartbreaking trajectory as a whole?

man I would never be able to live that down id never go out my house again dignity!

Consciously? No.

However, I did once come around a couple of weeks into a peev binge to find myself half-nekkid with my back on the sofa, both legs halfway up the wall, and a joggy-bottom's worth of shite pooled around the elasticated waistline. True story.

Hey Izman nice to see you back and glad stuff is looking better for you.

my uncle shit himself at the surrey cricket grounds two days ago running to the port-a-loo
best thin gi've ever seen

Can't say as I have.

But bugger me sideways (not that doing so would be particularly easy or practical even if I were inclined to cooperate with the would-be bugger-er rather than rip his tongue out and garrotte the bastard with it before they got anywhere near my arse) if the last time I had to take a shit, didn't leave me now knowing pretty much what women must go through when giving birth. I think I just gave birth to a neonatal theresa may. Sideways. Or possibly diagonally. If the bitch from perdition in question braided her umbillical cord with rusty razorblades. Thats what not shitting for two or three weeks whilst taking 6-700mg doses of IV/IM/SC dipropionylmorphine with handfuls of oxy thrown in for the hell of it will do to you. Tried drinking a couple of bottles of crappy grade DXM cough syrup, the sorbitol-filled variety and all that did was lessen the number of rusty razorblades and turn my rear end from the anal equivalent of a break action airgun to a CO2 rifle fed from a large, semi-portable tank. That...THING actually made a 'dink!' sound as it hit the bog side, like a stirbar being dropped into a distillation flask:p

However, I did once come around a couple of weeks into a peev binge to find myself half-nekkid with my back on the sofa, both legs halfway up the wall, and a joggy-bottom's worth of shite pooled around the elasticated waistline. True story.

One day when you're very old you'll look back on this and think "Those were the days".