Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

He paraded naked..and NEVER CAME BACK

Ismene

Bluelighter
HOLA!!

Greetings my old eadd rockabilly buddies, been a while since I've been online - various lurgies within the family put me on the downlow but everyone is picking up now. I trust you're all well and ingesting industrial quantities of drugs of sufficient purity...as you do...havn't had the time to squeeze in much acid so I've just been nibbling a bit of speed every now and then.

Watching Brian Johnson interview Roger Daltrey the other day and roger said "I've seen lots take that LSD...and they NEVER CAME BACK!!". Brian nodded sagely and then said "I have too". I've still never known anyone "Not come back". Even if you're parading naked, save for one sock, down the middle of the high street with a cop car on your tail you still fucking come back down again.

Anyway, that's the bee in my bonnet for today.

i think they mean not come back in the sense of it triggering schiz and their condition not improving in the mental health system i guess.

it must not happen to that many people. i think its important to acknowledge risks of combining lsd and people with mental health problems.

in a way.. i don't think i came back from my first acid trip. like it changed my life, and i'm happy for it.

^^They need to realise that it's not that we never come back, it's just that they never come and join us. Because they're wasting away as wet lettuces.

Good to have you back Ismene, as ever. =D

maybe "they" decided to stay in the attic and eat cabbage instead of coming back?

^I'm referring to the people who never "went there" in the first place.

*Where I come from wet lettuce = boring square.

I'm afraid of the dark and spiders so I don't like going to the attic, and I'm not a big fan of cabbage.

does he mean mentally or did they physically run away?
reminds me of Walter's 'fugue state' in Breaking bAd

I damn near did the very thing oh so very eloquently described in Issy's post. And that includes the coming back part. I have yet to live decades believing I was a glass of orange juice, crack my back and experience flashbacks or suffer any noted level of DNA degradation too though so maybe it's all just in the post...

Also, hiya, Issy!

<3

Nice to see a few of the old gang still going strong...or still going anyway =D

^^They need to realise that it's not that we never come back, it's just that they never come and join us. Because they're wasting away as wet lettuces.

Good to have you back Ismene, as ever. =D

QFT & much love to all. <3

Even if you're parading naked, save for one sock, down the middle of the high street with a cop car on your tail you still fucking come back down again

Unfortunately/fortunately yes, you do.