AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The 2017/2018 NFL thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol doplphins had refs on their side...

go chargers. fuck the overrated raiders

im always picking the Chargers, and I was saying to myself throughout the entire end of the game, I’m never picking them again if they lose this. I think that is what pushed it over the edge and allowed them to win...so you’re welcome

i didn’t see that many bad calls in the atl/mia game. They were in Atlanta. It was a bizarre week in the nfl as a whole.

raiders missed point really came back to haunt them.

couple of notable 'upsets' in kc and denver...

alasdair

im always picking the Chargers, and I was saying to myself throughout the entire end of the game, I’m never picking them again if they lose this. I think that is what pushed it over the edge and allowed them to win...so you’re welcome

i didn’t see that many bad calls in the atl/mia game. They were in Atlanta. It was a bizarre week in the nfl as a whole.

i dunnno my buddy is a ATL fan, and was really upset at phantom calls during the 2nd half...maybe he was just mad..

THANKS FOR THE JU JU

im really thinking about dropping cooper and lynch in my fantasy team, lucky this week that i had gordon and ingram im in 3rd plcae in my league 0.5 games back since i tied the other week

Last edited:
Tennessee looked mediocre as fuck last night on both sides of the ball. I don't see then being anything other then a wild card knock out

we talk a lot about 'must win' games but i think it's a crucial game for the raiders tonight.

alasdair

nah its must win chargers are a game up on them in division, chargers need to be 4-4 by the time they get their bye, to have a chance

I thought the Raiders offense was going to be excellent. Underachieving so far.

Hahaha...holy shit. How many clusterfuck games do we need before we shake things up with our coaching? Unbelievable. Rivera stands there with his arms crossed like nothings happening.

whats up denver? lol they got shut out for the first time since 1992

ingram and bosa, best dou in the NFL

Big game for the Eagles tonight! We can take another step towards the division crown with a win over those nasty Redskins tonight!

Hahaha...holy shit. How many clusterfuck games do we need before we shake things up with our coaching? Unbelievable. Rivera stands there with his arms crossed like nothings happening.
it would also help if your qb stopped playing for the other team :)

chargers looking good, dwe. incredible punt by kaser!

alasdair

it would also help if your qb stopped playing for the other team :)

chargers looking good, dwe. incredible punt by kaser!

alasdair

do you even know what you’re talking about? Cam isn’t the problem. He has no offensive line. No Olsen. A pathetic offensive coordinator who can’t figure out what to do with McCaffrey.

Not to mention the media who won’t get off his dick for 3 seconds and a shitty “fan base” who doesn’t appreciate him.

hey, i'm just a football fan with an opinion. just like you :)

i swear he threw that int. right at trevathan with about 7:10 remaining in the 4th but i guess it was somebody else? he has 10 ints and 9 td so far. sure, the o-line is a factor but the saints have a below average 0-line but that hasn't stopped drew brees throwing 11 td for 4 int.

sure, cam newton is 0% to blame if that's what you want to believe...

alasdair

Last edited:
Never said he was “0% to blame” man. No qb or player is perfect. I said he wasn’t the problem. As you know, ints are attributed to the qb but lots of times they aren’t caused by the qb. Even when they are actually bad throws, it’s almost always because of pressure the o line is failing to prevent. People are always talking about how Cam needs to learn to play from the pocket...well wouldn’t that be nice. He’s the most athletic and talented guy on the team but at the end of the day he’s still just one person.

Vikings and Bears wins during the Lions' bye week really makes me nervous. especially since the Bears blew out the Panthers, who the Lions lost to.

The refs are awful in this eagles Redskins game. Motherfucker can't breathe without a penalty

Status
Not open for further replies.