• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The 2017/2018 NFL thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrible news, DWE...

Skip Bayless said your Chargers are the biggest threat to the Patriots in the AFC.

kiss of death. Rip.

We dodged a bullet there. Olsen’s foot “injury” appears to be only soreness and inflammation. He had just been out eight games straight with a broken foot. Ugly win for the Panthers but the Jets have scared the Pats and Falcons as well. A win is a win. 8-3. Now time for the saints to lose.

Eagles played there best game of the season today. Dominate in all 3 phases. I was worried we peaked too early but we are rolling right toward the number 1 seed. The SB goes through Philly this year

So the Steelers are tied for the best record in the AFC, yet they almost lost to a team that got shut out at home by the Ravens.

Eagles played there best game of the season today. Dominate in all 3 phases. I was worried we peaked too early but we are rolling right toward the number 1 seed. The SB goes through Philly this year

Lets see what happens @sea and @lar. Eagles schedule has been weak, you must admit.

2 wins against 5-6 Redskins
3pt home win against 2-9 Giants
2pt win @ 5-6 Chargers (who were 0-4 at the time)
27pt home win against 5-6 Cardinals
5pt win @ 8-3 Panthers (Kuechly concussed 2nd qtr)
23pt home win against 1-10 49ers
28pt home win against 3-8 Broncos
28pt win @ 5-6 Cowboys (no Zeke, no Sean Lee)
28pt home win against 3-8 Bears

7pt loss @ 6-5 Chiefs

I would say the league in general is weak this year. Rogers is out in GB. Seattle defense is not what it once was. Atl is inconsistent. Dallas has regressed. Ect. You play the schedule you have and the eagles schedule was daunting to start the year

raiders win! raiders win!

raiders01.jpg

it was a rainy day but a ton of fun. my friend got a selfie with marshawn's mom!

alasdair

I would say the league in general is weak this year. Rogers is out in GB. Seattle defense is not what it once was. Atl is inconsistent. Dallas has regressed. Ect. You play the schedule you have and the eagles schedule was daunting to start the year

yeah it’s all about execution. the confidence of being 10-1 will make the team stronger I’d imagine.

well, it was on the other side of the field from us but it was still a big hit with the home fans :)

alasdair

Last edited:
Ugh

I wish Talib would have taken his helmet off to fight..... Looks weak to keep it on while Crabtree had his off. Woulda been a boss move. Especially seeing as how he stole dudes chain last time. I think Crabtree been waiting to do something like this. Waited til he was at home tho. Pussy. Fuck the raiders. Lol Vegas. Lol.

And dwe- your Chargers might be only the 2nd team to make it to the playoffs after starting 0-4, since...... The San Diego Chargers did it a long time ago (cbf looking up the date.)

Crazy if they're the team to come out of the afc west....... Some people were saying there might be 3 teams from that division in the playoffs at the beginning of the year.

Malevolent - Wow I actually hadn't realized how weak Philly's schedule has been! They're still fun to watch and are solid in all 3 phases..... I think a Philly/NE superbowl would be great..... I could see an LA/Philly sb too.

Wow how crazy would it be to have an LA/LA superbowl!?!?! Wow if the pats don't make it, I'll be hoping for that match-up!!! Would be great!!!!

melvin ingram came into my work today and he is HUGEEEEEEEEEe and bought sushi

pink, i dont think the chargers are going to the superbowl. but we have a decent chance at the playoffs, if KC keeps choking and we keep winning...we have a pretty easy road ahead of us...we lost some close games to good teams....we are looking strong at this point....and im hoping for atleast a wildcard berth

what sean mcvay doing in LA is straight up magik, the dark arts

trust me

how's your coach doin'? ;)

i can't wait for eagles @ rams in two weeks, cause fuck the eagles

LA vs LA superbowl lulz.

we got ranked 10th nfl power rankings easily a two loss team right now , if it wasnt for some bad calls and few kicker mistakes

if it wasn't for all the money they have, rich people would be poor people...

i looked on nfl.com but they don't seem to have the alternate "without kicker mistakes" standings. where are those?

alasdair

Status
Not open for further replies.