• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The 2017/2018 NFL thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The NFC East is looking wide open. Liking Philly's playoff chances more every game

Excited and scared to see my Lions play the Falcons next week. Will be the day we find out if this team is for real.

^ i think they look good. good to see the defense playing well. also, that punt return td by agnew was incredibly good.

alasdair

My texans are 1-1 but my god we are going to get destroyed by Tom Brady and the pats on sunday. That will put us at 1-2 with a rookie qb...not looking good.

^ you barely beat a terrible bengals team and got creamed by the jags - week 3 is going to be hard...

alasdair

^ you barely beat a terrible bengals team and got creamed by the jags - week 3 is going to be hard...alasdair
I know and the sad thing is the jags looked awful against the titans which made us look that much worse. I'm not sure what has happened to the bengals but they have a long season ahead of them.

week 4 will be interesting - if they lose in cleveland, that will be a huge blow.

alasdair

did anybody watch the rams vs. 49ers tnf game?

i figured it was going to be an entertaining game but who knew? great game. that missed extra point really came to haunt the 49ers.

alasdair

i figured it was going to be an entertaining game but who knew? great game. that missed extra point really came to haunt the 49ers.

alasdair
i guess you can say i peaked at it:)

jared goff, who thought was = mike glennon at best, just might be more talented than 75% of starting QBs

my lack of pre-season optimism is why rams are going to win the west [10-6(4-2)] and end season ranked with top 10 scoring offense

also when rams hired a HC the same age as me i practically wrote my self an inner eulogy of my fandom

being pleasantly surprised; is this what happens in your 30s?

rams offense is going to be a lot like green bays in a year or two

between sammy watkins, robert woods, gurley, tavon, rookie TE gerald everett, TE tyler higbee and maybe this year's best rookie WR(white receiver?) cooper kupp they can spread the ball out and rack up 28+ points on any given night with alternating players of the game in pass catching department....everett has potential to be next TE who seems to play forever, tavon austin will be cut or traded(maybe by season's end) so team can afford to keep sammy watkins/aaron donald

alasdair

i went to bed sometime around the end of the 3rd/beginning of the 4th... 49ers were still down by two possessions at that point. regretted it in the morning when i heard how the end went.

bunch of players kneeling during the American anthem at this London game this morning. i wonder how Trump will feel about the statement being on an international stage now.

Status
Not open for further replies.