• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The 2017/2018 NFL thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a pirate NFL feed for this season... Nfl2go.com. Seems to only work soso on live games tho. $35 for the season, gives access to every game live and the complete NFL archives going back decades.

Afc west prediction:

1. Las Vegas (God that's weird)
2. Denver
3. Kansas City
4. Los Angeles (lolol)

So fucking weird with the new cities. 2 and 3 could be switched too probably.

AFC West

Chiefs
Raiders
Chargers
Broncos

IMO. Broncos are overrated

Afc west prediction:

1. Las Vegas (God that's weird)
2. Denver
3. Kansas City
4. Los Angeles (lolol)

So fucking weird with the new cities. 2 and 3 could be switched too probably.
the raiders are still the oakland raiders this year!

alasdair

Lol for a couple more right? Well as a Denver fan I hate the raiders, and I think it's funny they're moving to Vegas. I been calling them the Vegas raiders to friends that are raiders fans, and they hate it.

Lions finally settled on a new contract with Matt Stafford. He is now the highest paid player in the league. I kinda wish he did a Brady and took less than he's worth so we could have more salary cap room, but I'm happy to have him locked in for a few more years. The deal at least supposedly frees up some cap space for this current season, but still.

The Cincinnati Bengals will finally get that ever elusive Playoff win this year and if the O Line holds up, the Bengals will have a first round bye and win the AFC Championship game but lose in the Super Bowl, lol.

If the O Line stinks again like last year, 8-8 at best.

^ you guys lost tackle whitworth to the rams and guard zeitler to yoru division rival browns. i'd say that every team in your division has a better o-line. hell, the browns look like they have a top 5 o-line. ask le'veon bell about the steelers o-line.

you seriously think that the bengals can win that division with a better record that the afc east and west winners? it's going to be fun watching for sure. bengals play ravens in week 17 and that game could decide who's in and who's out. i think the bengals win 9 games and they may not even get a wild-card spot with that record.

alasdair

Eagles are 1-0! Lot of mistakes but the defense stepped up Huge today!

great day for the lions!

i was quite worried at first, but apparently the offense just needed to warm up a little. all the talk through the offseason and preseason was that the defense would be the side of the ball that we should be worried about, but they stepped up and proved themselves in a big way today. on the other side of the ball, two touchdown catches by rookie Kenny Golladay, he's definitely one to watch this year.

if it wasnt for this play i woulda been disappointed with yesterday's game, but that stiff arm by Hooper was beastly. then his next catch he had another sick stiff arm and went 40 yards.

2 targets, 2 catches, 128 yards and td. was saying all last year he needs more targets. let's see it happen

i was thinking for sure he was gonna go down, but he's so good at breaking tackles.

That girl that sang the anthem in Denver was awesome. One of the better versions I've heard and she's still in fucking high school.

Status
Not open for further replies.