• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

losing cannabis and questions

HezzaD

Bluelighter
anyone hate it when they get some super chronic picked up some superb cheese only smoked a gram of it and neither lost it or its been stolen in guessing the latter as I had someone noto trustworthy in house.
mehhh thank fucj I stash like point three each time anyone else hate losing cannabis if worst it gets stolen but tbh no stoner would rob ya even if they had no smoke

also what's sith the low ba of cannabis it's lower than 20 yet nobody complains like they do ooiates.
also does anyone think even chronic weed is a softndrug it just chill me and gives me munchies now has mixing cannabis and opiates wrecked my highsnforever

Uhmmm..

sucks about your stash. You gots to be mo careful!

I love cannabis bro

Yes of course I hate losing some bud in any other way than incinerating it and inhaling it into my lungs or cooking it into some edibles...I learnt a long time ago not to keep my main cache of dope anywhere other than behind a lock and I only keep small amounts of it in a stash box so I don't have to break open the safe every time I feel like getting lit. Don't tell anybody you have a stash and don't use with anybody you don't trust 99.9% and keep your drug cache hidden not even telling your own blood about it. Drugs are even more important to keep hidden than money, anyone can make money but not everyone can get quality drugs.

anyone hate it when they get some super chronic picked up some superb cheese only smoked a gram of it and neither lost it or its been stolen in guessing the latter as I had someone noto trustworthy in house.
mehhh thank fucj I stash like point three each time anyone else hate losing cannabis if worst it gets stolen but tbh no stoner would rob ya even if they had no smoke

also what's sith the low ba of cannabis it's lower than 20 yet nobody complains like they do ooiates.
also does anyone think even chronic weed is a softndrug it just chill me and gives me munchies now has mixing cannabis and opiates wrecked my highsnforever
THC bioavailability from smoking averages 30%. Oral is 4-12%.

wow that's really low unless 30percent isn't that bad same it's not higher jus imagine how stoned ya be