• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Opening up your eyes to, a hospital bed?

Maybe the hospital described is a 'spiritual hospital' in which spirit beings work to heal us of our imbalances before we get punted back into our body?

Maybe God is the one in a hospital bed, using the last of his power and breaths to dream our Universe into existence, offering us their last gift of creation, and as this Universe approaches heat death so it is that God's heart slows. This really resonates with me personally, in the sense that this could all be our God's dream, every bit of it, every moment in time and all of space, all contained in one beautiful mess of divine circuitry.

Maybe the hospital described is a 'spiritual hospital' in which spirit beings work to heal us of our imbalances before we get punted back into our body?

Maybe God is the one in a hospital bed, using the last of his power and breaths to dream our Universe into existence, offering us their last gift of creation, and as this Universe approaches heat death so it is that God's heart slows. This really resonates with me personally, in the sense that this could all be our God's dream, every bit of it, every moment in time and all of space, all contained in one beautiful mess of divine circuitry.

Somehow this really reminds me of The Restaurant at the End of the Universe, except a hospital instead of a restaurant I suppose.

"Ladies and gentlemen", he said, "The Universe as we know it has now been in existence for over one hundred and seventy thousand million billion years and will be ending in a little over half an hour. So, welcome one and all to Milliways, the Restaurant at the End of the Universe!"

Still catching up, but the post by themanofmystery strikes a chord with an experience I actually had in a hospital bed....very long story but I took a large dose of dank 3-meo-pce, on the third day of increasing doses, just a few hours after I had a strong spiritual experience relating to a clear message I could only interpret as being from The One itself, and I started wandering my neighborhood thinking the rapture had happened. It was a late morning on a Sunday in the Spring, a distinct calm in the air, the temperature was perfect and the clouds such that all the colors appeared super saturated. I remember digging my hands in the dirtin the forest behind my house, revelling in the visceral reality of what felt so surreal. Anyway, I couldn't find anyone, supporting my rapture idea, so I knocked on a neighbor's door. At that moment I black out,and I had to get the story from the neighbor after the fact. Apparently the first things said to him was 'I am God'. More was discussed as he walked me back to my house but to get to the point he called the cops out of concern and they asked me some questions why I was wandering the neighborhood. I said I wanted to listen to the birds and admire God's creation. I willingly accepted to being taken to the hospital with the rational that I was feeling 'a bit flighty'. I spent a couple hours high as a kite in the local hospital while all sorts computations flew through my head, literal calculations so complex I only comprehended bits of it..something about birds was a running theme, even crossing multiple visits to the hospital and encountering the same workers who realized their own synchronicities through my revisit; the bird thing isa subject I go into in my work-in-progress synchronicity book. When the calculations finallycondensed I realized it was all a cosmic joke and that the entire universe was leading up to this moment, convincing me that the Universe was about to end due to my realization,and that this dream would simply end, waking me up to nothing or the next level, but to my dismay that did not happen. I realized the joke was actually on me...I became very disillusioned. I looked at my phone and somehow even my phone was laughing at me, Obama actually.... I threw my phone across the room, shattering the screen.

Yes I agree. I think this phenomenon is more common than we know. It's a state of realisation in my opinion. It's not necessarily waking up in a hospital bed, I may have been to specific and or broad with that. But it is something that could be like that. It could be God, it felt like me anyway. It felt like everything was centered around me. And I mean everything. From people coming in to pick my world apart one by one, or that I would realise something that would drag me out of this reality and plop me somewhere where I would never return from. I'd never make it back here, but it seemed like something I had to do, for my sake, and everyones sake. But I couldn't do it. I just wonder if there's others out there who've felt that exact thing. Some here have clearly.

that's very interesting. The Obama thing is actually funny too. That's basically what happened to me, except I didn't go through with with it and I kinda walked away from the drama

Yes I agree. I think this phenomenon is more common than we know. It's a state of realisation in my opinion. It's not necessarily waking up in a hospital bed, I may have been to specific and or broad with that. But it is something that could be like that. It could be God, it felt like me anyway. It felt like everything was centered around me. And I mean everything. From people coming in to pick my world apart one by one, or that I would realise something that would drag me out of this reality and plop me somewhere where I would never return from. I'd never make it back here, but it seemed like something I had to do, for my sake, and everyones sake. But I couldn't do it. I just wonder if there's others out there who've felt that exact thing. Some here have clearly.

I have had the exact hospital bed thing, with people looking over me as a theme during some trips where I was laying on the bed. Perhaps it was a glimpse of the future, because once I did actually once literally open up my eyes to a hospital bed, in the ICU, because of a misunderstanding and medical charcoal in my lungs due to an absurd decision. It was a pretty harrowing experience. I blacked out for the most part of it and was put under for a day or so.

I realized Black Sabbath has quite curious lyrics in many of their songs. "The closer you get to the meaning / The sooner you'll know that you're dreaming ... Well if it seems to be real, it's illusion / For every moment of truth, there's confusion in life ... The world is full of kings and queens
/ Who blind your eyes and steal your dreams ... And they'll tell you black is really white /
The moon is just the sun at night ... Fool, fool / Look for the answer / Fool, fool, fool
"

Parts from their song Heaven and Hell. Listening to it might be more fruitful though.

that would be quite scary. i'd hate to have gone through that. i could have been there. i thought i had to express total truth and scream for help, i needed help then i would be all right and i would be out of here forever. was strange though. glad no one called an ambulance haha.
those lyrics are pretty good. i love their master of the universe album i think its called, read some lyrics and they're brilliant.

dude did you get my message?