Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Frustration with Brisbane Heroin Scene

noddynightmare

Greenlighter
I used to be able to get my hammer from 3 super reliable sources in the Brisbane Metro area...

Now that the inevitable has happened, I am forced to deal with people i would otherwise never associate with. Its just so frustrating..

I'm new here long time trawler, first time poster (yes i read the rules, and no I'm not asking for help) all the areas i used to go to are just.. worn out and red hot *cough cough BH - KP - FV 8(*

I'm tired of this... it makes me no longer want to indulge in the only thing that helps keep me sane. Prescriptions are a pain in the arse due to the fact that i spend two weeks high then one week coming off followed by another week of normalcy before i can fill my scripts again.

I don't know why I'm writing this.. I'm just frustrated and sick.

Hope you fun loving Brisbanites are having a better time than i currently am...

How do i get a prescription for methadone? Is there like a clinic or something? am i able to do it anonymously?

There are 2 main clinics that I know of, Biala and Melaleuca (city and Chermside.). I always went through a private dr but have changed to see a GP who pretty much exclusively does Maintenance stuff. I can give you his details in a PM. He's very good. They need your details obviously but it doesn't go any further than the dr and the chemist you nominate to dose at. Anonymity is super important to me for various reasons, nobody can know, not even in my own home.

I think it?s getting worse. I?m on methadone now but still use sometimes and don?t always use my takeaways correctly..all my sources have disappeared and I hate hate being sick....not that anyone loves it, ha.

Even back in the rooms of NA it seems there are mostly recovering Ice addicts these days (now that I?m a heroin addict).....back in the day when I first joined the rooms I was on meth and 90% were on H.