• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Favorite drug for a walk at night?

A guy I used to play music with and fellow psychonaut was somehow able to play intruments (including drums) and dance and move around like it was nothing. I could never believe it. Walking without looking like some sort of manequin was always difficult for me.

I am like this person lol. All my friends would do the k and be stuck... I'd do the same amounts and keep on going. I even had to help put out a fire after snorting lines of k and then cooked my friend sausage. Gave it to him with ketchup... he was so fucked up from the k (and drinking) he took the sausage and snorted the line of ketchup off it like it was ketamine. I was like DUDE its not k its for you to eat. I wish I was making that up. It was the best night ever though. Walking on ketamine definitely can be fun. Also not walking too.

Disclaimer: we all had k and my friend (we just met that night) came over with his friend and they had an 8 ball of ketamine. Asked if we wanted some... we thought bumps off a spoon but they had huge lines on their phone for us.

Mdma/MDA is fun to walk on too. Last year my friends and I all slept over one house together when a major snow storm hit. We ate mda and then decided to go out in it. Ended up at some redneck people's house and this guy was like, "should I get the hatchet?!" They were all drunk. We then decided to leave and kept walking in the snow. It was so much fun.

I will have fun walking on any drug. I even used to do heroin and go on long walks before nodding out on some random porch.

Then again walking in general is enjoyable for me.

When I was 18 I walked on dxm and wrote an embarrassing trip report about it here... That was the fucking best lol

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/610017-300mg-of-DXM-and-100mg-of-Zoloft-Dangerous-Do-Not-Attempt

That trip report is embarrassing but makes me laugh

Last edited:
I am like this person lol. All my friends would do the k and be stuck... I'd do the same amounts and keep on going. I even had to help put out a fire after snorting lines of k and then cooked my friend sausage. Gave it to him with ketchup... he was so fucked up from the k (and drinking) he took the sausage and snorted the line of ketchup off it like it was ketamine. I was like DUDE its not k its for you to eat. I wish I was making that up. It was the best night ever though. Walking on ketamine definitely can be fun. Also not walking too.

Disclaimer: we all had k and my friend (we just met that night) came over with his friend and they had an 8 ball of ketamine. Asked if we wanted some... we thought bumps off a spoon but they had huge lines on their phone for us.

Mdma/MDA is fun to walk on too. Last year my friends and I all slept over one house together when a major snow storm hit. We ate mda and then decided to go out in it. Ended up at some redneck people's house and this guy was like, "should I get the hatchet?!" They were all drunk. We then decided to leave and kept walking in the snow. It was so much fun.

I will have fun walking on any drug. I even used to do heroin and go on long walks before nodding out on some random porch.

Then again walking in general is enjoyable for me.

When I was 18 I walked on dxm and wrote an embarrassing trip report about it here... That was the fucking best lol

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/610017-300mg-of-DXM-and-100mg-of-Zoloft-Dangerous-Do-Not-Attempt

That trip report is embarrassing but makes me laugh

OMG I read that and I fucking laughed my ass off! Vagina pizza =D

I love me a good DXM trip, brings back so many memories and connect with friends on another level