• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Favorite drug for a walk at night?

DukeOfKings

Greenlighter
Hey guys, I really enjoy walking the streets at night and enjoying the peace and quiet, I've found this is especially fun on molly and weed, I was wondering if anyone else has suggestions for what might be enjoyable.

Depends what you enjoy really... Also depends how likely you are to meet someone else, especially LE. Anything with a body high for me(not too strong of course). Shrooms is prob my first pick.

Alright I do have some LSD I was planning to do at some point and I've thought about ketamine before do I might try that as well, thanks guys.

ketamine is my favorite for going on walks. weed is good also.

Ketamine and walking don't go too well IME, I feel like an old robot trying to move.
Don't really like to go for long walks while high, not my thing... But guess my vote goes to psychedelics if I'm in nature or opioids if it's a walk around the city or something.
To be honest I prefer to walk sober, maybe on a low dose of kratom and weed as well.

Just don't do too much....just enough to get that feeling that u are floating along on a cloud instead of walking.

DXM 1st or 2nd plat (maybe low 3rd if you can walk well enough) while smoking some cigarettes. Especially cool during the winter when it snows, it looks amazing.

DXM 1st or 2nd plat (maybe low 3rd if you can walk well enough) while smoking some cigarettes. Especially cool during the winter when it snows, it looks amazing.

600 milligrams of DXM and taking my dog for a walk had me feeling like I was on a damn ship in the sea...like the ground was moving around or something...I was so fucking high.

I wouldn't recommend walking a dog that high for it's safety. I just say that because my dog is kinda insane (love that crazy bastard tho:)) if he gets off leash he runs like crazy toward anything that gets his interest including the road and no matter how much I try to train him he doesn't make any progress in that area. Luckily I've caught him every time before he could get hurt but I'd hate to try while tripping. You're dog might be completely different tho and might be 100% safe, just something to consider.

When I was an owl a few years ago I remember packing two to three joints and walking off in the dead of night listening to music sometimes others to the quiet of night all alone under the moon and being all alone. MDMA and ecstasy to a lesser extent. Good if with mates and you just go on babbling about the most nonsense of all stuff but in a such a loving way and appreciating of the company.

Amphetamines and walking around at night just do it for me. Walking during early hours of the morning after an all nighter is really comforting as well :)

I wouldn't recommend walking a dog that high for it's safety. I just say that because my dog is kinda insane (love that crazy bastard tho:)) if he gets off leash he runs like crazy toward anything that gets his interest including the road and no matter how much I try to train him he doesn't make any progress in that area. Luckily I've caught him every time before he could get hurt but I'd hate to try while tripping. You're dog might be completely different tho and might be 100% safe, just something to consider.

Yeah, that was my parent's dog and he doesn't run off. Also, we were going through open fields in the snow, not close to any roads. I remember my thoughts at this time were really weird. I used to love that DXM headspace where your perception of reality is so completely different.

^ Sounds like a really fun experience.

Amphetamines and walking around at night just do it for me. Walking during early hours of the morning after an all nighter is really comforting as well :)

It can be fun, just don't do it during or on the brink of amphetamine psychosis haha. Made that mistake once, so many shadow people in the trees :sus:

When tolerance is low, I find marijuana+kratom to enhance any "outdoorsy" kind of activity.

Edit: LSD is also very interesting for walking at night as long as you do not dose very high and/or have some experience with psychedelics.

I love sober walks during summer. A little boose is nice too though...

chloroform generally works the fastest but its not like in the movies where they fall asleep instantly, you have to hold it to their face for way longer before they lose consciousness

wait, what were you guys talking about again?