• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

What are some fun party pills to either do alone or with Friends that won't kill me?

MileHighMike420

Greenlighter
Hey guys, I'm new to posting on Bluelight but have been reading and lurking forever so I'm sorry if I misinterpret the rules of the thread. I'll do my best.

Though let's say Sally could get me anything I've only had Oxy and Weed of course. I want the high but not anything besides pills (no heroin or coke lol). I can't smoke weed right now as my neighbors would notice the smell and are pricks about calling the police.

Thanks for the answers =D=D=D

Soma's were fun for awhile before I got a tolerance. Temazepam is great, but you'll also get a tolerance and it's a benzo, the most euphoria producing benzo that I've tried. Hydromorphone, and oxymorphone are great, but highly addictive opiates. Ultram is fabulous for me, but not everyone can metabolize it correctly. Other than that it's just gonna be you're usual stuff, xanax, klonopin, valium, adderall. Theres also desoxyn, which is meth from a lab, but I've never come across those. Stuff I'm sure you've heard of. There aren't many pills out there that are recreational. You could try MDMA pills, but you have to test them and I find MDMA gives a dirty hangover, so I don't touch the stuff at all.

A lot of people like Dexedrine, or Adderall in low doses not mixed with any other drugs.

Don't take them if you have heart or blood pressure issues.