Cycle Recommendations

totalwar

Greenlighter
Currently i am on my 4 month off cycle from my 2nd cycle. My first two cycles were 250 test c twice a week for 10 weeks with a 30 day climod post cycle followed by 4 months off.
My gains have been pretty good from my cycles and i am wondering if i should change anything for my next cycle starting in August? I am thinking my test amount is perfect for my body but was
wondering if i should try adding anything or changing my post cycle.

Currently i am on my 4 month off cycle from my 2nd cycle. My first two cycles were 250 test c twice a week for 10 weeks with a 30 day clomid post cycle followed by 4 months off.
My gains have been pretty good from my cycles and i am wondering if i should change anything for my next cycle starting in August? I am thinking my test amount is perfect for my body but was
wondering if i should try adding anything or changing my post cycle.

If your last cycle worked well why change anything, maybe increase training intensity and calories..

If your last cycle worked well why change anything, maybe increase training intensity and calories..
This. I feel doses and compounds should be the last things to change. Food, training, SLEEP, and then hormones.

Im also using roids and im already on my 4th cycle also its hard for me to maintain since i keep getting pimples at my back
and its hard to keep up with it plus its hard for me to go to sleep

You can stick with what works, as suggested. Or you could try something new if you fancy a change, depending on your supply. Whatever you choose though, stick with low(er) doses.

After all the information I've seen on the Internet and offline in local gyms and influential people I've met, and especially by all the old timers who have years and years of responsible steroid cycling, the answer to your question is; keep it the same. If it's not broken then don't fix it. If you look around, you'll find lots of people (usually uneducated and grandiose in their view on steroids) taking way too much gear, throwing in too many compounds and trying to complicate it to the extremes.

My first cycle was Test E @ 500mg every 3 days for 8 weeks. It was amazing. My second cycle was with dianabol thrown in and the Test E upped by 100mg. Also amazing.
Since then I've tried trenbolone, equipose, NPP and all the testosterone esters in various blends (Sustanon, T300, T400/450/500 etc) in different doses, high and low and I can say the best cycle I've ever had was low doses of Test E on its own. Just the one compound on its own. Nothing else. That's all you really need. Sure, the demand for seriously powerful hormone blends are all the rage these days but you don't need a multi ester or high doses to put LBM on. Far from it.

If I'm going to push the boat out there further, the second best compound I've ever used has to be EQ (equipose) which as the name suggests is a compound used on horses. The steady gains and the increased RBC works great for me and the full look you possess is second to none. So personally speaking, I'd say Test E + EQ is my goto cycle and EQ is mild in comparison to other compounds and in its own right has properties that qwell aromatisation.

All in all, keep it simple. Only professional bodybuilders who need a regimen to stick to their gigantuan drug program will require complex steroid cycles or of course those in professional competition who need the edge in their chosen sport. For your average run of the mill lifter and fitness enthusiast, a simple course like Test E @ 500mg a week is by and large, ALL you need to put on steady quality gains (that and diet obviously). To take things a little further out like I mentioned just previously, compounds like EQ and NPP are mild on the body in terms of side effects and offer great additional bonuses to a steroid cycle. You can also throw in an oral steroid perhaps but choose either another injectable or an oral, not an additional injectable and then an oral on top because then you are taking more than you need to take. Compounds like dianabol, turinanol and anavar are great additions if you choose an oral and in low to moderate dosage, easy on the body. It's wise to note that oral steroids are more toxic on the body so shorter periods of time using them are essential. You should also keep an oral cycle down to 4 weeks depending on the compound due to the hepatoxicity of oral steroids.

Again, simplicity is key so there is NO requirement for you to use anything other than one compound with one active testosterone ester. If you are to add something else, it's advisable to keep it mild and easy on your mind and body as to not overload or potentially cause yourself any unwanted side effects.

Example cycle:
TEST E @ 500MG every 3 days
10 week cycle, 2 weeks after last pin go into PCT mode

Example cycle 2:
TEST E @ 500MG every 3 days
EQ @ 300MG every 3 days
10 week cycle, 2 weeks after last pin go into PCT mode

Do some research into different compounds to find out for yourself what you might want to try. Regardless of what you do do, keep it simple. One compound is enough for anybody and low-moderate dosage is always enough when taking steroids so put responsibility first and most importantly, before taking any steroid present or future, always put diet, sleep and effective training programmes before any steroid cycle. That is the most important advice anyone gave me and it's absolutely true.

Best to luck! :)