• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Birthday Advice

Bust out cards against humanity!

I had a friend who was really into this game, but I never really caught on to it. It always sounded fun though. When I visit you in the foggy North you will have to introduce me Sadie :)

Backgammon is a lot of fun. I prefer gin or cribbage though %)

Whhhhhhhhhhhhat?! Cribbage is MY game :D

Now we absolutely need to get our shit together and grab some Korean BBQ once it's "colder" out and play cribbage over dinner. So much fun! I used to have a friend in Boston and we'd always hit up this great little Italian place and get a cheap slice of pizza and play cribbage over beer. I've yet to meet anyone in LA who even knows what cribbage is let alone how to play. So this excited me.

yay for end of july birthdays! for my 30th birthday, i spent the day at a pool party at the standard and then we went jumbo's clown room. the previous birthday was spent wandering around venice beach.

Nice! I've definitely spent a birthday wandering around Venice myself :)

Now it looks like I'll be having two birthday get together, one for friends and family in San Diego and another with friends in LA. I'm looking especially forward to my LA get together.

There may be cacti involved after all :D

Clearly you've never seen me dance either ;) it has often involved PCP James Brown style %)

Cards game is a done deal my baby birthday bunnie xx

So you're finally gonna mail me a bunny suit for my bday Sadie? :D

Just picture it, me dressed up in bunny suit taking a fellow BLer dressed up wearing cat ears, cat tail and cat leash for a walk somewhere super touristy %)

No misogyny, I promise! ;)

I love cribbage. Used to play it on an old mac when my dad wasn't available

Bridge is another favorite of mine.

So you're finally gonna mail me a bunny suit for my bday Sadie? :D

Just picture it, me dressed up in bunny suit taking a fellow BLer dressed up wearing cat ears, cat tail and cat leash for a walk somewhere super touristy %)

No misogyny, I promise! ;)

Now I wish that I could find a bunny suit for you. I'm not telling you what I'm getting you. You'll just have to wait.

So I was walking around down town louisville and read an old plaquered, so i was now standing at the first site ever where someone got sang 'happy birthday', was pretty wild lol. I will get a picture of it and show it here next couple days or so.

Something like a minirig (or equivalent) is essential gear for any outdoor gathering, just to throw it out there.

Something like a minirig (or equivalent) is essential gear for any outdoor gathering, just to throw it out there.

It does kinda help with separating the friends from the chaff ;)

In other news, I had a very pleasurably pre-birthday trip to southern Southern California. Looking forward to a very quiet evening tonight after not getting much sleep the last couple evenings, and finding a beach to hit up this weekend.

Yay! :)

I live on the grass hill in muscle beach, venice beach. Everyone whos here is cool. Just show up sometime and kick it if u want. My name is Andrue. White dude 6,2, hat, blonde hair blue eyes. Yol see me. Come thru sometime!

Birthday activities:

- Caving
- SCUBA
- Climbing a mountain
- Hiking
- Camping
- Beach activites
- Surfing
- Skydiving
- Hiring a supercar
- Karaoke
- Clubbing with mates