• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Kratom question

Ok cool, just didn't know if that was normal. and i definitely will. how's you're w/d goin? If you don't mind me asking

No longer in withdrawals. I copped some oxy yesterday. No lie, I felt better on day 3 of withdrawal than I do right now. I have to quite this shit at some point, it's just hard to let go of.

Did you seriously feel better on day three? And i know it is man, been there. glad I'm off that for real

I'm new to this forum and to buying kratom from online vendors. In the past I've always made purchases in smoke shops but that's no longer an option for me... I also haven't used kratom in well over a year. I am so leery to purchase from an online vendor. I know I can't get recommendations on this thread. But can anyone give me some pointers on what to watch for or be cautious of? Is Kratom a "get what you pay for" kind of thing. Or are all priced about the same? Thanks in advance for any feed back. I would like to place an order tomorrow.

I have not been using it that long and have found a wonderful vendor after being ripped off four times. if you want to message me id be glad to give you're there info

I like getting every bit out of my Kratom. I mix apple cider vinegar with Kratom, let it set for 20 mins, add water. Then put on stove medium heat 15 min. Then let sit for another 20. Add honey, stevia, cinnamon, (not all at once, just some ideas) I pre-make them a day or so before I actually drink them. Some are strong enough I only need half a bottle to three bottles a day. I have a high tolerance to most things. But this gets the most bang for your buck.

There are a couple of reasons that I can think of:

Some people have a hard time dealing with texture of the powderd Kratom in their mouth so they make tea and filter out all the solids before drinking.

Some people actually enjoy the taste of Kratom tea. I couldn't stand the taste at first but it's grown on me. I actually like to sip it nowadays.

Kratom tea seems to kick in a little quicker and a little harder than toss and wash. I assume this is because the alkaloids have been extracted from the powder so absorption in the stomach happens quicker. Toss and wash seems to have a slightly longer more drawn out effect because, I assume, the alkaloids take awhile to extract and then absorb in the stomach.

You can get the best of both worlds (quicker more intense onset) without loosing anything (from filtering out plant material that may still have alkaloids in it) by making tea and drinking all of it with the plant material still floating in there. Basically I mean you don't filter before drinking. It's kinda gross at first but, if your like me, you'll learn to like it.

Wouldn't making tea kill some of the alkaloids? I mean you have to get it hot right? The heat kills alkaloids...

I don't think its the product because i dosed another gram about 45 mins after i posted that and it knocked me out for two hours. and the nice euphoria everyone talks about online lol
With your body weight and recent dosing, you may be like me and need 8-10gs just to feel something.

Looking in the euphoria departement Kratom does seem like milder. Unlike some better euphoriants and probably most opoid's. But it is possible to do daily and especialy after I got used to it, euphoric enough for me. But I am always on weed and in supply of amphetamines most of the time. Assuming these three synergize rather well, with the stimulant in medical dosages. Pretty good anti depressant, I bet kratom on it's own is just as good, maybe better. It's hard to find a balance at all, on drugs. So narrowing down seems more predictable so better in case of the blues. Btw the add on effect's make Kratom way more compulsive I remember.

The green Malay is Imo excellent choice my favorite for it's awakening effects. Euphoria and sedative effetcs are just as good as Red Vein Borneo (sometimes called Bali) but different.

I tried toss and wash, I rather visit a supermarkt and use their free hot water for tea. Mix and down the lot no filtering, there's probably some usefullness in that green sludge. And it makes no difference concerning the effects. Ido find the toss method more nausiating. But then again I never boiled my kratom. Just very hot water cooled down very rapid. For fast ingesting purposes.

For dosing I dare not to advice as 1.9 gr of both would probably floor me. Or make me do a offer to the so called porcelain god.

Wouldn't making tea kill some of the alkaloids? I mean you have to get it hot right? The heat kills alkaloids...

Kratom alkaloids are not that sensitive to heat besides boiling water doesn't exceed 100 C which isn't that hot anyways. I've let tea boil for 10 minutes without any noticeable drop in effects.

I rely on Kratom for when my pain medication runs out early. I've tried Red Phoenix & Ma Deng to mimic my meds. Are either one of them the best bet for mimicking an opioid or is there another better bet?

I'm on a fairly strong pain regimen so need to use one that's strong.

Any suggestions?

I didn't say forsure it would kill the alkaloids, i was just wondering why someone would make a tea, it seems like way less hassle to just throw it back. but i would like to try the tea sometime. do i nees the leaves to do thia or can i just use the powder?

And you're so riggt. i have to take 8 grams to feel a little bit. got a question can i take more than 10 grams at once?

And you're so riggt. i have to take 8 grams to feel a little bit. got a question can i take more than 10 grams at once?

I have. I made that mistake using Kratom for the first time. I felt overly euphoric and overly sedated. It wasn't a pleasant sensation. Green Malay powder.