Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

25i-nbome - Experienced - Insane 5000 micrograms dose report

2fuckedup

Greenlighter
Okay so to start off I haven't had anything prior since like month that includes shrooms lsd or mescaline or dmt or another psychedelic rc so weighed this out on my 0.001 scale and then snorted it 10 minutes later I feel like this shit is clearly going to hit me like a roller coaster and then some everything looked bright as can be my hands look enlarged and walls are breathing slightly and patterns move around a lil bit so a couple minutes later on of my friends said if I wanted to come along to pick someone up around 90 minutes away my dumb ass says ok here's we're shit gets fucked up another ten minutes or so and I am at the long as fuck peek I thought but no I could barely see my hands Everytime I moved them they made like a fuck ton of copies everything looked blended in a way like all the colors I was seeing thru my eyes the sky was purplish pinkish something even shit if I looked out the window looked like it was shrinking and getting even bigger after we pick the other person up is when the actual peak starts this is like almost 2 hours in it was like I was passing out but I was not then everything was completely trippy as can be I can't even describe it I guess we stopped at 711 and I tried to walk in appeatintly but my friend got me back in the car and turned the ac on and locked the car I was fine in fact I kind of relaized at the same time i wasn't going to be able to walk and that was going to be dumb and look like a fucking braindead retard to everyone inside so yea this kept up for a good 3-4 hours more or 5 till it started to die down we got back and the walls looked slanted while the paint was like different colors and melting and shit then I just layed on a l couch and laughed my ass off and said stupid shit while my friends used there phones and watched quitely lucky i don't have assholes for friends but yeah last time doing that dose at least I askedy friends if I said this and that and they said I barely talked and 80% of what I thought and said I never did so hearing shit I thought I said but yeah vasoconstriction like a mother fucker to the point where I almost ended up wanting to go to the hospital lucky I didn't end up with any negative side effects except from the vasoconstriction feeling and tripping very crazy and then some total trip 8-10 hours with a solid peak for 5-8 hours with a comeup of 10-25 minutes and a quick 30 minutes to 45 minute comedown I think

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_25inbome
substancecode_nbomes
substancecode_phenethylamines
explevel_experienced
exptype_neutral
exptype_bodyload
exptype_overdose
roacode_sublingual

Last edited by a moderator:

Just thought I give you a few extra periods incase you are all out. Sprinkle them around as you see fit. :)

I guess you handled the trip pretty well considering the high dose. Things could have gone way worse.

What compelled you take take such a high dose? Are you the kind of person who likes to dose high on psychs occasionally or was this a one time thing to see what a high dose was like? And Not only did you dose high but you snorted it. Must of been like a rocket launch in sudden onset intensity. What was it like to snort? Was it smooth or did it burn?

By the way, you may have used a .001 scale but there is a good chance you didn't actually dose 5mg (5000micro grams). Most .001 scales that us average drug consumers use are nowhere near accurate at amounts less than like 10 to 20mg. Could have easily been plus or minus a few mg. Not that it matters now, though, because whether it was 3 or 7mg or whatever is kinda irrelevant now as it's all still dosing way high. I only mention it incase you ever want to measure something again. Weighing a larger amount then using volumetric dosing is really the only practical way for most of us to measure out doses that are less than like 10 or 20mg with any real accuracy.

If you're gonna keep weighing way too potent and dangerous powders with a not accurate enough scale and method you're gonna get yourself killed or hurt.

It's not true that since this time it was okay, it will be just as okay any next time. 25I-NBOMe is a fickle bitch.

Also I am getting more and more people contacting me about mental problems from only one or a few times with 25I-NBOMe, something that I don't get with LSD users in the same way nor is there a good enough explanation yet.

You seem to think it's a laughing matter to be irresponsible with drugs but you set a terrible example on an HR forum.

duuuuude. I beg you, just dont use NBOMe's. At least not until you REALLY know what you're doing, and even then....(and I dont mean offense) you honestly dont seem fit for ultra potent compounds which actually present a risk toJus health. IDK where you are or how you obtained these compounds [nor can it be discussed here]. But its 2017, and most drugs can be obtained if you look hard enough. If you are so inclined to trip your ass off, just take LSD or one of the proven classics. At least then you dont have to worry about dying.

What Solipsis wrote is one point as hell. Ive watched helplessly as my friend nearly died on this substance (and that was only at 1000ug) hes been affected mentally ever since.....and I know people personally who have died at even less.

There is something VERY FUCKING wrong with the NBOME's and I would bet the same goes for any variants (ie:NBOH's, NBMD's, NBF's, etc.) DOnt get me wrong, they do produce an interesting trip, but you need to seriously consider the risk that you are taking. ER's literally throw their arms up at NBOMe cases because they have no clue how to treat them. You easily could have found yousrself there, and if you continue this path, you will.

Please dump your NBOMe...people die from this drug(s) fairly frequently; its cheap as shit for a reason.

troll post

eyeballing nbome of some variation with no breaks to the paragraph8)