Need help. New member

mssassylassie

Greenlighter
Happy Thursday,
I am hesitant to post anything because I am not sure where my post fits in. I know what I am looking for, but am nervous I am going to get blasted for not posting in the correct place. I have been reading posts on BL for several years now, but only became a member today. I introduced myself in the new members section, from there I kinda got lost. I never received my activation e-mail after signing up. I even requested another activation email be sent to me, to no avail. Is this part of the reason I am not getting any results when typing in a search? Also, when reading some of the posts, many of them are several years old. I am trying to find current information on filtering and storing hydromorphone. can anyone help? :? :eek:

Thanks in advance, Sassy

Hey sassy, checkout either Other Drugs or Basic Drug Discussion and just start your thread. You won't get blasted, most of us are pretty nice (most of the time! :)) If its a thread that's been done before, you'll just get redirected to it by someone helpful.

I think the actiivation emails may take a while? But another staff member may know better than I.

Welcome <3

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...-FAQ-lt-All-your-answers-will-be-found-within

Welcome to Bluelight

Upon registering, you will receive an email which will ask you to click on a link to activate it.

Please note that users who have not yet responded to the activation e-mail sent to the address they signed up with will only be able to post in the Support forum.

Still waiting for that email to arrive? Check your junk/spam folders.

Nothing in the spam folder? Try asking the system to resend it by clicking here.

99% of the new user's complaints about not being able to post are due to a failure to activate their account. Please ensure that you do this before you log a Support request.

Make sure the email address associated with your account is exactly the same as the one you're using to check for the activation email, and check your junk mail folder. The link I posted above will help with most questions. You can check the email address for typos etc by clicking 'settings' up the top right then 'Edit Email & Password'. :)

The information you seek would probably be in the 'Basic Drug Discussion' or 'Other Drugs' sub-forums. The posts will all be recent to within a day or two, except for the important 'stickied' threads at the top of the page, which serve as notices.

P.s hello. :)

^ you are already activated.

welcome to bluelight.

alasdair