Meth affect on muscle growth

Krat1712

Greenlighter
Hi I snort about .1 a day and eat about 3500 cals a day of clean food. 6'3 230. Do I need to worry about the speed affecting my growth? Thanks

Also, I'm running Test at 600, NPP at 300, and 200 Tren e. A lot of days I get closer to 4000 cals even.

So I guess my question is..can you gain on controlled, low meth use, with lots of food, and sleeping 7 hours a night? And the gear of course.

Certainly you can gain.

But you need to worry about the meth affecting your heart. I would strongly advise against mixing the two.

That's not really going to lower the risk much. AAS cause cardiovascular problems. Meth causes cardiovascular problems. Putting the two together is a really bad idea. Unless prescribed for a condition like ADHD (and thus low-dose), you should do all you can to avoid stimulants like meth while using AAS, especially strong ones like tren.

So .1 of meth is worse than 20-40 of medicinal adderall in your opinion
You're not even giving comparable doses. You're asking about 100mg of methamphetamine vs 20-40mg of amphetamine. You can see the difference even in pharma grade pills with desoxyn (pharma Meth) is much lower dosed compared to dexedrine, Adderall, etc. Now if you said 10mg or 0.01 Meth we'd be comparing more accurate doses. Also you have no idea of the contents of your street Meth when it comes to the isomers it contains. Could be heavy levo or heavy dextro based depending on manufacturing method. Levo will definitely tax the body much worse. Using any strong stimulants with aas is a recipe for cardiovascular problems.

Thanks for the response but I would say .1 of meth is much stronger than 10mg of adderall. Also, people drink these insanely strong preworkouts on gear. Some of those make my heart pump so fast I have a panic attack lol

Thanks for the response but I would say .1 of meth is much stronger than 10mg of adderall. Also, people drink these insanely strong preworkouts on gear. Some of those make my heart pump so fast I have a panic attack lol
That's what I was trying to say... The active life of Meth is also longer than amphetamines or any pre workout really.
Bodybuilding and recreational drug use just doesn't mix. Pick one or the other.

It is logically possible to grow regardless if you are young enough such as bios3rawtv grew while taking mountains of stimulants and opiates but it is a really bad idea

Not only will you struggle to grow, you are headed for a fast heart attack. As Serotonin101 said - bodybuilding or recreational drugs, pick one

Mike Mentzer comes to mind, it will eventually fuck your brain up with long term use not to mention the negative cardiovascular effects. Just a bad idea IMO. Do you really NEED it when you're already on AAS?

Or are you mostly using it for confidence etc..?

I have never done juice and a stimulant such as meth together but I have done several cycles and have dabbled with some stuff. If your life is basically on point I can't imagine meth would have any impact on your gains. I mean life on point by diet, exercise, sleep and water consumption. I'm sure you know you should shoot for 1 gallon per day. Supplementation is also important of course. Multi-vitamin, protein, amino acids, you know the deal I'm sure. Basically , if you are doing everything else mostly correct to build muscle mass, I dont think meth has any impact whatsoever. I have never heard of a stimulant or any thing for that matter, making the body catabolic, (eating itself). Make sure you do a good post cycle too, because NPP and Tren shut your nuts down hard.

i can attest from being on adderall / meth since i was 11, it DEF SHRINKS your dick perhaps permanently

i can attest from being on adderall / meth since i was 11, it DEF SHRINKS your dick perhaps permanently

If there were before and after pics in your post I'd recommend it for a "best of bluelight" lmao.

Please no dick pics lol.