Meth affect on muscle growth

So .1 of meth is worse than 20-40 of medicinal adderall in your opinion

Well, Adderall is amphetamine and Meth is well, METHamphetamine.
The methyl group on the amphetamine molecule makes it considerably more potent, but also much more toxic.
So, yes, if you're bent on doing speed while bodybuilding, or anything else for that matter Adderall is safer than Meth.
Meth is cheaper...more bang for the buck, but Aderall is more consistent in dosage as well as effect. With meth you are never really sure what you have in any given batch. I know this because even when I cooked that crap, and I did so for years, the potency was not always the same from one batch to the next.
Meth will F up your heart muscle and it doesn't matter if you're doing it before, during after or a session.
That was the long way to say stick with Adderall, the safety is worth the extra expense...IMHO.

Edit: I am guessing that by ".1" you mean .1 "grams" or 100mg...right?

Well seriously doe. And dont kick me off for this question. But can meth really make your penis larger.

No, but a magnifying glass can...or so I've heard.

i can attest from being on adderall / meth since i was 11, it DEF SHRINKS your dick perhaps permanently

DAMN! And all these years I've been laying it off to genetics.

i can attest from being on adderall / meth since i was 11, it DEF SHRINKS your dick perhaps permanently

Eh, vasoconstriction isn't the same as being genetically poorly endowed.

Eh, vasoconstriction isn't the same as being genetically poorly endowed.

Yeah I was about to say, it definitely doesn't shrink your dick lol. In a very high dose it constricts a bit but goes right back to it's same ole floppy self.

how about semi-perm vasoconstriction which starts before you've even completed puberty

I appreciate your thinking, but therapeutic doses of amphetamine don't cause semi-permanent vasoconstriction (which would cause a number of fairly serious health problems) - the body adjusts very quickly to the mild alpha-1 induced vasoconstriction. For comparison, caffeine, also consumed by lots of pubescent and pre-pubescent boys, has a similar vasoconstrictive effect that passes once tolerance has occurred.

i just disagree, if your twacked all the time before during and after you go through puberty , you dick might be smaller than it originally would have been

i just disagree, if your twacked all the time before during and after you go through puberty , you dick might be smaller than it originally would have been

It may, but very unlikely, effect hormones which could reduce the size during development. But highly unlikely it would have an effect of that degree. I would be more worried about what it did to my brain during development rather than my schlong.

Also doubt you will find any studies on that one.

It may, but very unlikely, effect hormones which could reduce the size during development. But highly unlikely it would have an effect of that degree. I would be more worried about what it did to my brain during development rather than my schlong.

Also doubt you will find any studies on that one.

Would make for an interesting recruitment ad. "Looking for prepubescent males addicted to meth to gauge meths effect on developmental penis growth through adolescence"

Nice way to mess your heart up, AAS will enlarge your heart even without any added stress, stimulant use, alcohol and smoking is a sure way to fuck your heart up while on AAS, your heart is much more prone to the enlargement and damage from stimulants while on AAS, on cycle you should do everything humanely possible to keep your heart rate and blood pressure as low as possible let alone take stimulants, some weed, benzos very moderate opiate use and very light dose psychedelics use is ok on cycle, stimulants should be out of the question if you care about your heart.

Would make for an interesting recruitment ad. "Looking for prepubescent males addicted to meth to gauge meths effect on developmental penis growth through adolescence"

Has an interesting ring to it though =D