Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(DATURA / Dose- 32 seeds) - Exp Level few hundred low dose uses. ~Real dreams~

ziggo

Bluelighter
Before I start it's best to tell everyone I worked my tolerance to 30+ seeds by starting with just 3 seeds and increasing the amount by a few seeds every day. Until most days I was taking 15-40seeds.

Every seedpod when picked can be a different strength, so it's best to pick many seedpods from the same plant at the same time and then only use those and slowly increase the dosage.

For this report I'll say how it effects dreams. On this dosage and tolerance level I normally don't have any visual or audio hallucinations.

So 32 seeds taken at nighttime after a long day. I just watch some shows for 2 hours or so. I notice the dry mouth increase but not to a painful amount. I drink about a gallon of water. I head upstairs to my bed and lay down. I close my eyes and literally within 2 mins I'm instantly taken into a dream but when it happens..... I realize that this dream is my real life and whatever happened before was actually the dream that I just woke up from. I'm currently sitting at my computer desk and holding in my hands my own severed head, the neck is chopped off and bloody, I'm holding it and staring into my own eyes. Huge gigantic pupils are just mesmerizing and I get lost looking into them for a long time. Suddenly I realize have I just been staring at my own eyes all my life? And proof I'm taken into a new dream.

Now I realize all that before was simply a dream and this is my actual life. I'm inside my grandmothers house and I have body armor on. Two men are in front of me and they have body armor and guns. They throw a gun at me and tell me that we're about to go to the worst area of town and raid this gangs headquarters and to expect an intense firefight. I'm sitting there thinking "but why do I have to do this?" Scared as fuck that I'm about to die for real. Then poof I'm laying in my bed as I wake up and first thing I notice is my mouth feels like a desert and that all that just happened were dreams and now I'm actually back to my real life. I chug some water and get up. I go exercise and play video games for the rest of the night I think.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_datura
substancecode_deliriants
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
exptype_difficult
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator: