• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc anti epileptic drugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Dobalina

Ex-Bluelighter
Im currently taking Lamictal for seizures.
Lamictal blocks the effects of every drug im interested in.
Do all anti epileptic drugs block the effects of the majority of drugs?

Well... How long and dosage? I've been on it at 200-mg, likely 1/2 your dose nine years. It hasn't appeared to me to mute any drug, except maybe benzos. But that's not a bad thing unless you have a 5-mg/day clonazolam habit... However, it goes a long way towards seizure control and even withdrawal when I've tapered using diazepam.

For me lamotragine plays well with others, ime, very neutral.

Again, dose & how long you been on it?

This is not medical advice. Do not mix drugs that have no history of study behind them, don't be me: lamotragine, bupe, clonazolam, b.p. med, testosterone, Vyvanse - each prescribed. High grade weed. LSD, ETH-LAD,, bombers, MDMA. And... S.A. cocaine when I'm there. occasional alcohol... I want off all of them. Going to require years of tapers.....

I have been on it for about two months and my dose is 125mg. Ive tried Heroin and MDMA so far and I got no effects from neither.
I wondered why i wasnt getting effects til I did a search and found several other people had the same problem. I can provide links when i have access to a computer if you like

Also, i dont have any problems with Alprazolam & Lamictal. No change in effects.

Cbd formulations derived from cannabis or hemp plants the latter being easily available anywhere is showing great success in dealing with epilepsy symptoms to the point there's a federally approved formulation that's either finished with research or in the final stages.

Different seizure medications have different MOAs that treat certain types of epilepsy. If you're epileptic, you really shouldn't be looking to get off your meds or switch meds if they're working. Lamictal is actually one of the tamest anti-epileptic drugs, so if you feel like it's blocking the effects of other drugs, it's unlikely that switching medications will help you get high off other drugs. There's no cure-all for long-term seizure management.

At any rate, we don't allow questions about helping people get high. You need to follow you're doctor's instructions, and it's not a good idea to be trying to abuse drugs like MDMA if you have epilepsy. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.