• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

DXM with oxycotin

Redneckqueen

Greenlighter
Ok,so I've been trying to find out things to make my oxycontin work better. I've been seeing a lot of forms on taking the cough syrup with oxycodone,but they never talk of taking it with the time release tablets,so I was wondering if taking the cough med with the time release form of oxycontin helps it work better or if it has any effect at all. Another thing is, I like plain simple to the point answers, I don't need to know how it works,I just want right to the point answers! And so far, I've not found any to the point answers. So,will someone please tell me if the cough syrup makes the time release oxy tablet work better or not? Or does it hinder it and make it not work as well?8(

DXM is known to be a potentiator of opiates, yes. But with DXM, less is better, so keep your dosages of DXM low (around 15-30mg)

So,will someone please tell me if the cough syrup makes the time release oxy tablet work better or not? Or does it hinder it and make it not work as well?8(
From my knowledge, I would say yes, it would enhance/potentiate the high but i would say only use low doses of the dxm. I have no source to back that up, just based on my experience. maybe someone else on here can come more correct that i am.
Cheers,
LS

Moved to BDD.

In general, dissociatives, such as DXM, potentiate opioids, but like others have already said, keep the dissociative dose on the low side.