• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Dab pen reclaim options

Abash222

Greenlighter
I've been using a kuli vape pen that is made for wax/shatter and a lot of reclaim had been building up inside so I started to collect it and put it on a wax sheet. I was wondering what I should do with it. Can I just eat it straight? Is it good to make edibles with? And if so how much should I dose? Or should I just smoke it? Thanks.

You could make edibles but it's very hard to gauge the dosage without knowing what's left in the rez.. I'd recommend smoking it

Thanks for the reply. I've heard some people say they would take the reclaim from their rig and eat it straight by spreading it on toast or something. Would that work the same way for reclaim from a pen? Would the thc have been heated enough to be activated? Thanks.

Pretty sure it should be active from the vape heat but I'm very cautious about dosage when eating weed stuff.. As awesome as it is, too much of it is fucking hell lol. But if you always vape the same stuff, you could start small and work your way up to find out how strong it is. Wait a good hour and half to 2 hours between doses to be sure it's not a creeper if you do decide to eat it