• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

IV meth rush question

HonorBoundX3R0

Greenlighter
Hi I started iv a year ago. I didnt fix my own or poke myself. I had no clue until recently how much I was given all those times. Turns out I was given a 1/4 of a gram. So when I started my once a month vacations ( I use 1 shot a month and stay hydrated, clean, fed, and no redose. At first I was giving myself a point and it was weak to the point I didn't want to anymore. Recently when I found out I was taking 250mg I decided to try. I gave myself 2 since I sound out. First was 250mg and it was nice, but no tracers, no puke, no wetness downstairs, no static, or cold breath. So I'm assuming the quslity around here is lower then what I've done, but I'm well versed in psychology of addicts, So I have to ask are those things I'm not getting not comings back and I'm chasing a dragon, or is it just lower quality? My next chance to use is Wednesday morning so I was think of doing 350mg. Also if I walk away for a amount of time will 100mg ever give me a rush, or did that guy give me a really high baselone I cant reset?

have you cosidered altering your route of administration? perhaps instead of pining it you could snort it or wrap it in a rizla and bomb it? you could even smoke it but that's pretty bad but still, much better than a spike

I have tried all roa's only one has the "bellringer" type rush. That first 30 mins to a hour is the only reason I touch it at all. My come down in this roa is sugar cravings. The others weren't very pleasant to go up or down.