• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

(Phennibut) Ratcheted it up quick, Now ratcheting down

OiBoyAnon

Greenlighter
This is my first post here so long story short,

I recently kicked a multi-year heavy kratom habit and a couple month amphetamine habit. Having never done hard opiates regularly the kratom part was very rough for me.
This entire time (3ish years) I've also been a 3-4x/week phennibut user. I never went super heavy with it until I started taking ~10g/day for a week or two at a time.

My last phennibut dose was probably about 200mgs 72 hours ago (and I did a wild and sporadic "taper" with my dose previous to that being 3g)

I have been taking some Xanax which I have perscribed but am almost out, and I worry that the phennibut WDs going to hit like a truck when it is gone.

I have a very supportive family, and a cousin who works in the field so I was planning to go to rehab in two weeks time.

I've read elsewhere that phennibut withdrawals should only last a few days but I honestly don't know what to expect.
I'm finally resolved to make a real positive change in my life and this last hurdle has me beyond freaked out.

EDIT: TO clarify I am not addicted to Xanax, I just don't have a lot on hand and desperately want to avoid phennibut WD. I have attempted to CT phennibut before and I know what horror it can be.