Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(3gs Shrooms) - 1st time - Very Intense Trip, Saw a Quasar

YukonHo

Greenlighter
Alrighty, for a little background info this is my first psychedelic experience except for a select few hallucinogen experiences with weed. I have been preparing for this trip for most the summer so far. I made it a personal goal of mine to try acid and shrooms both this summer because of my deep interest in psychedelics.

A couple friends and I headed west of my hometown into the Texas Hill Country to get away to a secluded place. We hiked to the top of a beautiful scenic overlook at one of my favorite state parks. We were on the edge of a rocky cliff where there was about a 50 foot drop, should one of us fall. However, I was pretty comfortable with the setting I chose and glad I was accompanied by some good friends. 3 of us were going to be tripping and two others were going to be sitting for us. We smoked a little bit of Gorilla Glue no.4 wax and the hybrid effects mellowed us all out just right. I didn't smoked very much dabs though because of my desire to feel the shrooms effects in their entirety. While we smoked we each put our shrooms, grinded in a bottle filled halfway with lemon juice. One of the friends I was taking them with is experienced with psychedelics and claimed that the acidity of the lemon juice would change the psilocybin into psilocin therefore making us trip sooner.

I can't say for sure if the lemon juice thing is forreal or not, but around 5 mins after drinking my shrooms I felt a warm feeling come over my body. From what I've heard, shrooms start in your body then move to your head from there and this seemed to be my case exactly. The sun felt like a warm blanket over my body and I could feel exactly where the rays were hitting me. Unfortunately, my non tripping friends got "hot" and decided we needed to walk down the mountain from the scenic overlook. We all decided we would go back to this little waterfall cove thing we passed on the trail headed to the base of the mountain and smoke a blunt there while we let the shrooms take their course.

Walking down the mountain basically turned my legs to jelly and felt more like I was a ball rolling down the mountain than a person walking. This is the first moment when I started to see brighter colors and feel as if my vision was changing. We made it down to the bottom of the mountain and it felt as if my world had changed drastically. Looking up to the top of the mountain compared to looking down was tripping me up. The ridges of the mountains had me feeling as if I was in the hunger games. Like I was trapped in some sort of giant arena and some shit was about to go down. When we reached the waterfall nature in my eyes was absolutely beautiful. I had never experienced the vibrancy of colors I was seeing. I understood how the environment around me was very alive and I was merely a visitor. We sat by the waterfall and as we smoked the blunt it seemed as if the shrooms were becoming more under my control but at the same time becoming very intense. I laid down on my back and watched the clouds and for the first time started to get visuals. Intricate patterns filled the sky that I couldn't possibly describe and when I sat up I saw that the little area I was in was all swirling together. I looked into my eyes of my friends to try to communicate but it seemed all I could do was just stare into their eyes. Although, it wasn't just staring into their eyes it was like I could see into their soul more than I ever could. The tiny rockys that made up the ground turned to bright orange and blue colors and flowed like a river under me. I tried to close my eyes but the visuals were just as intense if not more. I realized that all I could was let it take its course and just surrender. That's when I blasted off.

I laid back again on my back and felt my body just melt into the Earth. I had never felt so at home at any place in nature and just curling up in the rocks felt like it was the most comfortable thing in the world. All of the sudden laying there I felt as if I was delving deep inside my mind. I began to see vivid, intense memories from my entire life but through the eyes of other people I lived them with. It was unlike anything I had ever experienced or expected. I was like an onion and I was being peeled down to my core. I was being stripped down to the oblivion that waited inside me. I could write a novel on how many things from my life both imagined and real I experienced laying there. When it felt like I reached the core of my psyche I entered a realm of being that was very similar to what I have heard people describe psychedelic experiences as being. This new realm was made of the brightest colors imaginable and intense geometrical patterns. God like women with out any distinguishable features floated through this realm and watched me as I journeyed to the core and left behind the things that defined who I was. Where the core was I saw a bright white light that shot in two directions. It almost was identical to a quasar, the brightest thing in our universe. I can't say I have an exact interpretation of what this was at the deepest part of my mind, but in the moment it felt as if it was the creative life force that kept me alive through the flow of ideas, energy, interest, emotions, and experience. It was the stripped down culmination of every experience I had every experienced and was brighter than anything I had ever felt.

In this moment I kind of awoke back into the waterfall creek I had been lying in. This isn't to say I was done tripping. When I was back in my physical reality (because I sure as hell wasn't there mentally) the gigantic maple trees around me were alive. Some of them held up rocks and boulders, some stood tall, some hunched over, but they all waited patiently as something took its course. They said nothing but were wiser than I would ever know. They were the guardians of this little piece of Earth for thousands of years and would be there long after I was gone just as they had been long before I was there.

In time the trees began still and I was simply there. I would describe the comedown of shrooms as being in this stripped down state and you haven't come down until youre able to piece back your mental reality. It's going to happen in time regardless and you might as well just ride it out. I could easily understand how someone could be terrified coming down from shrooms thinking they broke their brain.

All in all this was an absolutely amazing experience that I am still trying to decipher and understand8( :)

Happy Trails

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_mushrooms
substancecode_tryptamines
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
exptype_spiritual
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Shrooms are crazy when i first took them i got hallucinated also i when i look at my partner i thought he was turning
into a different character but man that trip was pretty crazy lasted kinda long

Well written that sounds like an incredible experience, can definitely relate to seeing the "god-like women" as that happened to me on my last go around with lsd