• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

sleeping marathons

bomber

Bluelighter
I guess downer users will have the best scores... Let's see: Longest time you have sleeped straight?

For me it would be 48 hours almost straight.
It was in one of my first heroin uses.
I started vaping and didn't have need for sleep for more than 24 hours (of course, I did nod many times in the meanwhile) but then vaped masive-for me in that period -amounts and took some benzos too. I fell asleep after a while and for the next 48 hours I only woke up a few times for a few munites just to redose and kept sleeping.

Last edited:
Probably when I took flurazepam? Maybe 14-18 hours ??

I hate sleep. I hate dreaming. Wish I never had to sleep.

I had already been on a MDPV run for quite some time (months) but ended it after staying up 6 days on MDPV, sleeping for a night then staying up another 6 days on MDPV: I slept somewhere between 48-72 hours straight. Sorry, I'm not sure of the exact length as it's all pretty fuzzy in retrospect. I then woke up only long enough to eat and piss then slept for over another 24 hrs.

I then slept almost 20hrs a day for the next 3 or 4 days. Then 16hrs a day for awhile. Eventually settled back on 8-10 hrs a day.

It was a long stimulant run (many months) that ended in a huge binge. Took forever to feel normal afterwards.

Around 48 hours for me too after a 4 day lsd, coke, ketamine, booze binge. Probably took more stuff that I don't remember lol

3 days only waking up once or twice a day to stumble to the bathroom like a zombie and possibly falling several times on the way I don't remember. The doc put me on doxepin (or however it's spelled) and doubled my dose of Valium (which I was taking at the time rather than Klonopin. When I broke free from the haze long enough to think a few seconds I flushed the doxepin down the toilet and at my next drs appointment when he asked if I was taking my meds I said yeah but never that doxepin shit again

Only about 24 hours with H and other downers. It's safe to say if I have tar I'm not getting out of bed the next morning.

18 hours after eating an incredibly strong homemade brownie I bought from small-time medical grower who would save his trim to be used exclusively in making crockpot edibles.

Last time I binged on MDMA I got so fucking depressed/zombified I slept from fridaynight 11PM until Sunday 6 PM. I did take about 100 mg's of methadone and 24 mg bromazepam prior to this sleeping escapade.

So that's a good 43 hours.

A friend told me that it's pretty hard to sleep when in mdma hangover. Ain't that true?

A friend told me that it's pretty hard to sleep when in mdma hangover. Ain't that true?

For me, it depends how much mdma I take and how long I go without sleep. Moderate one day high, can barely sleep for a week, multi day binge, sleep for days