• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Fentanyl addicts denied take homes AND dose increases NC Methadone clinic

Choose Life

Bluelighter
They started a new policy of not increasing methadone doses and treating it the same as cocaine kicking addicts out of the program who use fentanyl

I'm an ex oxycodone and oxymorphone user and that is the stupidest and saddest thing I've ever seen a recovery program do

I think they are talking about if they are using while on methadone, which I can understand doing anything to deter people from using fent even if it meant cutting the methadone you can't deny many use as a lifeline to stay at while ones too broke for a bag. I'm not saying I agree with it I just see where they would be coming from and that's if you're not spinning some random one time thing into some crazy story. Any link to evidence?

I think they are talking about if they are using while on methadone, which I can understand doing anything to deter people from using fent even if it meant cutting the methadone you can't deny many use as a lifeline to stay at while ones too broke for a bag. I'm not saying I agree with it I just see where they would be coming from and that's if you're not spinning some random one time thing into some crazy story. Any link to evidence?

That's what I heard as well but not sure..