• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

First time on coke

Hotaru_Dante

Greenlighter
So, this weekend i tried coke for the first time, a friend gave it to me, teling me it's really good stuff, not some shit, and knowing my friend did coke many times i believe him, i also snorted like 3-4 grams of amphetamine tho i don't know how pure it was, it seemed really good, i did first line of coke after 1g of amph. and definetelly felt something, i did maybe 5 or 6 lines of coke after that, lines were small, but frequent, night was a blast, i felt euphoric and on top of the world, but i don't know what were effects of coke, and what were the effects of amphetamine, tho i never felt so good and clear headed on amphetamine alone..Also my face felt really numb, and i would get really strange sensation(don't know if thats the right word) when i touched my face..I never took as much amphetamine as that night, so i can't say which drug did what, can anyone clarify that for me ? Also, i really want to snort coke again, like my brain is telling me that's the stuff it needs..I'm really young and i think i might be on the wrong way..Any thoughts ?

Cocaine is not physically addictive rather it is mentally addictive. You don't go through withdrawals although coming down sucks. If you think this could become a problem for you then in all likelihood it will if you continue to use. I don't recommend anyone use heavy drugs. I've had a 30 year addiction to cocaine. I wanted to be an addict when I was twelve. Boy did I succeed! I've only just gotten to a place where addiction doesn't control me daily any more. Once a month. At one time I thought once a month was too much. Ah how we change....

Yeah, your brain probably doesn't even known what it needs yet lol. And just the fact that it thinks it does is a big sign that you should be extremely careful. It's a hell of a risky path you're heading for.

Last edited:
Flush this shit or prepare to watch your cash and your life waste away. You have the same mentality that I do and every other addict does. You don't seem to care what it's doing to your body all you know is that you want more. So if you continue be prepared for spending all of your money on drugs. Possibly stealing for drugs. Not caring about anyone or anything but drugs. I could prolly buy a bad ass house and pay cash for it with all the money I've spent on drugs and alcohol over the last 20 years. I can tell you that Coke/alcohol was the most expensive habit I've had and I'm currently addicted to oxy.

Money isn't the problem in my case tbh, i don't think about my body all that much, damage to brain is the only thing that really scares me, also i don't wanna get addicted..Also i don't want to lose my friends..I think coke is not worth the risk of losing those things, but damn, that feeling is something else..I never thought i'd like coke this much, because MDMA is something i enjoyed the most, and coke seems to be the polar opposite..

Right now its friends that you have to lose. Down the road it could be your wife & kids. Quit while you're ahead. Yes it is a wonderful feeling. IVing it is beyond compare - sweet, sweet head rush! But I don't think that is a place you want to end up. Also when you start to use seriously you stop having as much fun without the drug.

your friends are okay with you ploughing through 4 grams of phet but they'll stop talking to you for a little bit of coke? i don't get some people.,,