• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Question on the big H (Heroin)

Jessssssssee

Ex-Bluelighter
I was just thinking to myself what would be the absolute least addictive and weakest way to introduce Heroin to my body so I modify the stregnth to use it as a proper painkiller one day for Chronic pain then it hit me.. Theoretically could one Mix heroin with water and drink the solution the great pros of this idea are you can make it weaker by adding more water if your not looking for a buzz but pain relief and also we could cwe it to get any extra cuts or contaminats out. After searching on google I have not found anything about this at all so im looking for someone to shed some light?

I think heroin is extremely risky as far as addiction goes. I myself suffer from chronic pain and kratom works pretty well for me while I'm waiting to get my prescriptions sorted out. Kratom still has risk for addiction and I have experienced withdrawals from it which was pretty miserable in itself. Heroin would be so much worse. You could also use poppy seed tea. Both of those are addicting but still much safer than heroin. Please don't do heroin. There are other options and if you look around, you'll find something that works and has far less potential to ruin your life.

Get dihydrocodeine prescribed from your GP. Heroin won't do anything when swallowed, I tried it. You could smoke it in a roll up but its likely you will get tempted to do it again and again.

yes.. but tbh im sick of the anxiety of collecting my meds when they do finally turn up and I almost plucked up the courage to ask my doc for something stronger but pussied out... also Kratom is ilegal here now

All you can do is ask really. I dont know how much of a painkiller Kratom is to be honest. If you're from UK then you pretty much have a choice between codeine or dihydrocodeine from the opioid family. If you present yourself well and make a good case you can get anything from your doctor. If you want to give dihydrocodeine a go to make your mind up, then get it over the counter as Paramol. It's a bit more potent and longer acting than codeine

Do you understand that heroin is just a delivery system for morphine? Any drug you ingest orally largely undergoes metabolism in the liver. If your pain warrants opioids and you have no experience with them, the side-effects of note are nausea and constipation. You are better off to start on something Codeine based if you are intent on using opioids.

It's actually less effective orally vs Morphine I remember reading in a study. Heroin is not good for long term pain management period. I'm giving poppy seed tea a shot and it's quite effective.

yeah heroin is just not a good idea for pain management, or much else.
i'm from the UK and my sister was put on co-codamol for long term PM and oramorph for breakthrough and it really did the job.
have you investigated these PM options? tl;dr steer clear of b.

it will start off for pain management ..and then another one to sleep well
and then to get well in the morning and then in the afternoon cause the morning wore off already
and BAM!! before you know it your jacking off in front of a gay guy for $150 .....trust me.

yeah heroin is just not a good idea for pain management, or much else.
i'm from the UK and my sister was put on co-codamol for long term PM and oramorph for breakthrough and it really did the job.
have you investigated these PM options? tl;dr steer clear of b.

What does PM mean?

Stay clear of it, seriously. I have real bad chronic pain and still I am kicking myself over it.

I am on day 8 and haven't left my bed pretty much. I managed to eat a little food and do 30 minutes of yoga.

Lucky to have etizolam and soon weed and shatter.

Anyways, if you introduce heroin to your body it is de-acetylated before it reaches the brain (correct me if I'm mistaken here please) so that in my opinion you are not experiencing heroin, it's already morphine. That's one very unpopular way of using it. Although, I suppose that heroin is the faster acting feeling of morphine, so this kinda defeats the purpose of using H over morphine. I'm on oxycodone for my back pain and so long as I don't fuck around like an absolute dumbass with H, they work really well for my pain at a low dose (I think lower doses of opiates have been shown to be more effective over time due to tolerance).

If you use heroin any other way (smoke, sniff, IV), very quickly (and I mean within 4 to 6 weeks) you will have a tolerance to prescription painkillers that is months/years in advance of what you should have. It really is that much stronger sold as a street power and they drug test too. Try going two weeks without your fix once you are hooked.

I too began using heroin for chronic pain. I couldn't handle the 2+ wait for public health care and my spine was/is in bad shape. 5 years later it is just not working out. I was using "just for pain" but who isn't, emotional or physical. It's not working out because my tolerance is so high that I need 30 times my prescribed dose now to get relief. So it has just ruined pain management for me at least temporarily. I quit though and I am on day 8 of H withdrawal. I am doing it more traditionally than getting medicines involved because I weaned my way down to a bag a day (very quickly, and strong quality) and when I jumped from that, it reallly wasn't bad. Just didn't have my pain relief anymore, my back really hurts and I don't know what I'm going to do about that. It has been 7 years and I'm worried. I'm definitely taking my 30mg oxycodone script to help but I've never abused those, instead H.

PM - private message, or pain management here

Im still not convinced if i started H I could keep the use and doses small enough to not go downhill I mean if i refuse to increase my dose past 0.1 for example and instead wait for my tolerance to fall instead of letting any real tolerance develop?

I was using 10 milligrams. .01 when I first started. Maybe even less, it is VERY strong when it's close to pure.

At the end I was 'only' using .1 to .3 a day and it was totally ruining my life, although it wasn't street dope and was much more pure. Why I am saying the end, I'm not even past acute withdrawal. I've been bedridden for like 2 weeks now! Why would you want to risk that, I'm completely useless and debilitated.

Tolerance and addiction are different. Tolerance = how much it takes you to get high, Addiction = potentially life ruining, life long struggle of cravings, tolerance increases leading to extreme financial loss, not even getting high anymore, just trying more than anything else in your life to keep that heroin going because if you run out... it's hard to imagine the Hell until you experience it. Psychological obsession with the drug so even if you manage to completely detox there are still problems.

Does anyone want to be a heroin addict? Fuck no. Absolutely fuck the fuck no, if they knew what it did. The very first step to developing a heroin addiction is trying heroin, it doesn't matter if you have chronic pain or whatever. That makes you more susceptible actually, if you already have a reason. chance are you'll like it so much you will do it again.

Another thing - it sneaks up on you, at first there will be no problem at all. You will have unlimited pain relief from perhaps 18 months before you realize that you are completely fucked. Tolerance rises so fast compared to pills it won't even work anymore, a dose 10 times higher than what used to get me high for 8 hours gets me high for 2 or 3. And if you start using again, you quickly resume the same tolerance as before and encounter the same problems. Your brain remembers. So what about when you can't afford heroin, and there isn't really a 24/7 pharmacy for quality H either. The most consistent, reliable supply of opiates is a script even if it sucks.

Last edited: