• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Demons

yompf

Bluelighter
the past three years ive been having problems with demons. Also some other lower entity type things we dont need to discuss... Oh! The sulfer smell. That was the first night. It was only in two rooms in the house and in the hallway .
I remember coming out of the room at night and the creepiest voice spoke from the dark living room and said. My name and. YOUR EMBARRASING US. I was like OH. Ok. Turned right back around and back into my room and stood with my back to the door breathing heavy.
So ... I know that bad things hate light. Over the next few months.. I would practice seeing a GOLDEN light around me. Unfortunatly i sucked at it.
I could do it but i couldnt do it long enough to make em leave .
Thankfully i didnt have to see the dam things. Only the outline of some and i would look away when i felt one trying to get my attention.

They choked me...
Got in my dog .
I would be sitting down and feel this ominis presence behind me and id look and it would be my dog staring at me.
When he was close my boyfriend and i would fight and fight and the thing in my dog would be so .... It was enjoying it. I actually had to put him out of the room at times. I realized what was up.
My dog is my world so of course they wanted me to know they were making him suffer.
I went to churches. They helped my dog and i. I went to shamanic practitioners.
Things were bad for a good while....
Im not scared anymore.
This one time though , i had just had this guy pray for me over the phone, he makes a living clearing demons and helping people. He never charged me though. Im not religious but i know jesus is real. Anyway. I went outside in the backyard , i got out there and i heard a LOUD russling coming from the field . I literally thought that someone was coming through with a bike or something. I even heard the door on the metal fence rattle. You know, a regular metal fence with a door that has one of those latches u lift up. Anyway. Right after that i heard hooves on the cement .Like a freaken horse.
At that time i was all pumped up. Id had enough of them messing with my dog and me and my house. So i walked right towards it and yelled IN THE NAME OF JESUS I COMMAD YOU TO LEAVE THIS PROPERTY AND DONT COME BACK . THIS HOUSE IS FILLED WITH THE HOLY SPIRT AND YOU WILL NOT DWELL HERE!IN JESUS NAME ... Blah blah. And it left. Just like that
Pretty scary huh.?
Well i was pist.
Idk .. Everything was so crazy. Things gradually got better. I went to see different shamanic pratitioners and what not. The screaming and hooves and voices went away but they still hung around . I can get by now normally. But I have BAD anxiety and deppresion.
And my dog now has liver cancer that has spread. So after ALL that... Things are sooo much better... Im gonna lose my dog.
Anyway
Has anyone else ever been scared shitless by anything of the like?

Are you sure about any of this?

Beyond any reasonable doubt. There are possibly others in addition to the ones mentioned, but that is pretty representative

I recommend you get a pet cat. Cats are a calming presence. The next time you are on the verge of a panic attack because of something scary you heard, find your cat and play with her. She will sooth your nerves and cheer you up.

Beyond any reasonable doubt. There are possibly others in addition to the ones mentioned, but that is pretty representative

Brother levels, my question was directed to the OP, I was very unclear...but, beyond a reasonable doubt has me interested. Have you had an experience you could share?

My demon is Berith or Beherit. So I was told, I used to be really into thelema and Enochian magick. Saw some weird stuff too.

Sorry to hear of the abuse, happened to me also though this wasn't satanic. Just a paedophile family member. :|

I feel a bond to Satan more the YHWH.

Thanks. Sorry to hear about the pedo family member. The choice isn't between Satan and YHWH just so you are clear on that cause YHWH isn't God. The Satanic agenda is to reverse human neurological functioning by conditioning the person to create and feel pain in order to activate their pleasure centers. Black magic is Satanic too. So yeah, if you ever want some help in that department PM me.

My demon is Berith or Beherit. So I was told, I used to be really into thelema and Enochian magick. Saw some weird stuff too.

Sorry to hear of the abuse, happened to me also though this wasn't satanic. Just a paedophile family member. :|

I feel a bond to Satan more the YHWH.

i assume you have looked into this archetype before? maybe an attachment of some kind. he is depicted with a golden crown and the color red which is usually associated with lust of some sorts. some forms of baal worship are associated with children. a powerful entity from a quick search.

all the best. <3

You a doctor or something? You're kinda speaking outside of your depth Lady Bug well intentioned as it may be. It's true that sort of thing can lead to neurochemical imbalances and may need to be treated pharmacologically, but you deny the reality of her experiences and that is kinda rude.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. Sorry to hear about the pedo family member. The choice isn't between Satan and YHWH just so you are clear on that cause YHWH isn't God. The Satanic agenda is to reverse human neurological functioning by conditioning the person to create and feel pain in order to activate their pleasure centers. Black magic is Satanic too. So yeah, if you ever want some help in that department PM me.

Pedophilia and Luciferianism is more connected than I knew about until recently.

Levels, I have not heard before that the satanic agenda is to create pain in order for the person to seek activating the pleasure receptors. (If I understood that right). Do you have a source that goes into this subject?

OP, I cant add much but glad to hear things have improved (except for your dog), just keep on your journey and take care in what you align with. Seek your truth, clarity, higher purpose etc. With work you can get your 'force field' strong enough that you won't have to worry much about interference.

Levels, I have not heard before that the satanic agenda is to create pain in order for the person to seek activating the pleasure receptors. (If I understood that right). Do you have a source that goes into this subject?

I've never heard it explicitly defined in those terms but it aligns with what I've come to understand as well. Check out Not In His Image on Amazon, the description gives a great summary of the material as do the reviews. The author's personal site, metahistory.org is also great.

Basically it ties into the falsities of the Savior-Saved complex, martyrdom, ideal of achieving perfection but only achieving suffering through inevitable failure, etc. that goes along with Abrahamic religions. Really interesting history in that book.

Pedophilia and Luciferianism is more connected than I knew about until recently.

Yep :( Children are used as fuel for negative agenda unfortunately. Read the news articles coming out ergo the startup offering children's blood transfusions to adults for $8,000. What immediately stood out to me is one scientist's comments regarding the variability of such procedures due to personal antibodies differing between peoples and populations. Couple that little obstacle in using children's blood to boost your health with the hundreds of thousands of children that go missing every year, and stories of underground children's pedo/related rings, and you have yourself the basis for an interbreeding population of enslaved peoples used as food for the immoral.

Last edited:
I was referring more about the Luciferian belief that sodomizing children opens a channel in the child's energy system to become an instrument of the Luciferian agenda, and supposedly it works best when the child is very young like a couple years old or something. Fucking sick. But yeah,thats just the tip of the shitstorm these fuckers are into.

Yeah, here's a link:

http://ascensionglossary.com/index.php/Satanic

It makes sense when you think of it in terms of the concept of loosh. Satanics want humans and non-humans to live in misery. Our suffering is a yummy snack to them. Better yet the rape and torture of children. Best of all ritual sacrifice of kids. Remember, the Satanics can't destroy our soul, they can only get us to renounce our free will to their agenda. Reversing the pleasure centers is all part of the agenda.

I was referring more about the Luciferian belief that sodomizing children opens a channel in the child's energy system to become an instrument of the Luciferian agenda, and supposedly it works best when the child is very young like a couple years old or something. Fucking sick. But yeah,thats just the tip of the shitstorm these fuckers are into.

I wasn't sure what exact part you were referring to, there's lots of facets to the abuse going on. I was just adding in a new perspective/aspect that I hadn't heard of before yesterday. But yes, that too. Gurdjieff apparently made statements regarding the nature of anal intercourse that I'd imagine to be in line with what's going on ritualistically, as well.

Theres the whole thing in the Bible about how the current age of humanity is ruled by Lucifer. The more I understand the nature of this energy, the more I see this as true- its perturbations are everywhere, insidious, and I'm increasingly not OK with any of it. Everything from pop music's effects on unsuspecting young girls, growing into preoccupations with money and idolization of celebrities, increasing materialism, consumerism vanity, endless distraction, hedonism, narcissism, corruption, deception and illusion, the Drug Wars, the destabilizing Wars and endless conflict that generate more money and power for the Luciferian elite, preying off of misery in every way possible, basically anything other than PEACE.

Our only hope is that this age of Lucifer's reign is ending and a figurative or literal return of Christ or *insert divine power here* is in the cards. The way we are going it will not end well. Humanity is lost in the sauce and drowning itself in search of a kick, like an autoerotic asphyxiation gone too far.

Last edited:
Yes, but at the same time the concept of the anti-christ then comes into play. Who, or what, will be introduced as the second coming of Jesus / Christ Consciousness, and for what agenda?