• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Opiates for Amphetamine comedown

samadhitrance21

Bluelighter
I rarely use anything for my comedowns, simply coz I'd rather stay wired than come down and go to sleep. However yesterday I had some phet and on my way back I've noticed opium poppies growing by the bus stop. At first I didn't bother but then around midnight I went to pick them up and brewed a tea out of them. Now it's kicked in and all that body tension is gone, a massive relief. I love the contrast between being wired and then quickly relaxing after opiate dose.

I tried benzos for amphetamine comedowns but I didn't like them, benzos are the least recreational drugs to me. However opiates and amphetamines go so well together.

Did anyone else experience that combination and what were your feelings?

Once again I am not sure if this is the same feeling, but I would smoke/shoot meth and heroin or fentanyl (only smoked my opiates) my personal favorite (fentanyl) and I found that the two together was actually quite satisfying, but due to my fear of opiate addications I mixed the two on rare occasions, mosty when the meth was a bad batch and was making me tweak out. I also much rather be wired than come down on opiates. I found that chain smoking cigaretts could also give me the same feeling. I don't mean camels or marlboros or other filtered cigs, I mean nice homemade rolleys unfiltered preferably using american spirit tobacco, smoke 3 or 4 of those and balance it out with a couple of bowls and it has quite a similar oipioid calming effect, for me at least. I found every time I was on a bad batch that smoking a bunch of cigs could really help me level out and it wwas like a breath of fresh air when I took that first hit of a cig..... ooooh I misss that feeling...... Anyway, this is more a personal opinion and I am not certain what works for you. I personally have quit both opiates and amphetamines and cigs so my opinion means shit, but from what I remember cigs was the way to go.