• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Did a shot of meth amd my arm is going a little number, help

FoReaLL

Bluelighter
So I just did a lil shot of zip. Initially I didnt get blood and when I tried to pull out it had some resistance then came free easy. I reaneed and got blood. When I pushed in though the punGerman was hard to push in, figured I fell out the vein. Pushed harder a lil bit to see if it it would hurt like a sonofabitch but no. I was still good. So i pushed harder and did the rest. Still no pain and i felt the shot just not the dragons breathe or whatever some ppl call when a shot takes your breathe away cause I did it so slow. The area of injecation felt slightly sore for getting it on my first stuck. About 5 min later I notice some some tingling heading towards numbness between elbow and hand. Im icing
It now but what gives? The other day I tried doing a shot when that right was brand new and encountered the same resistance buy none of the after effects. I only cleaned and used it again because I was out. Whats going on? And yeah I know, don't do drugz. But how about something helpful id appreciate the hell out of it. Imy kinda getting worrie

Edit. The numbness also eventually creeped up the arm but to a much lesser degree, i only a few min ago felt my tricep brush up against soemthing and it felt kinda fuzzy. but most of it has all subsided i think, or maybe thats just the cold pacts i was using. i also noted the site of the shot is a small red circle about 2 or 3 cm diameter. and another circle around that one about half an inch around and bruised. seems weird for not having any pain. it was a shorty too.

Last edited:
I am going to start by saying I have no idea, what your suffering from I shot meth for quite some time and I never had any issues. I kind of miss the process to be honest. But you have no replies and your post is shrinking into obscurity, so I thought I would give it a bump. I do wonder though, how does your arm feel/look now it has been 8 hours give or take? I would imagine that your now beginning to feel a bit of discomfort, I wouldn't quite call a needle prick pain, more like a strange uncomfortable dry spot in your arm... (my personal opinion) the numbness and the cold is to be expected and the feeling of it creeping up your arm and working its way into your bloodstreem becomes quite addictive after some time, watch out.
I ssume from the nature of your post that this isn't your first time shooting up though, so maybe it is just different quality meth. Like I said,I have no idea and I am just speculating here as I have no expierience with what your are talking about with the resistanc. I was always able to shoot up with no issues, and like I said I quite enjoyed the process.