Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Changa, 3trips) - First Time - Almost no memory

kosmic1

Greenlighter
(Changa) - First Time - Out for over an hour?
Firstly, this is my first ever trip report, apologies for any mis-punctuation or if ive broken any forum guidelines.
A bit of background information: I'm an 18year old male, 60kg (132lbs), 6ft tall. I've been a daily drug user for 95% of the past year (weed daily, but would do hard drugs ever couple days as well. Been trying to get clean, but just hasn't been working out, each time it has led me into being depressed in a different way. I've got a lot of underlying mental issues since I was a toddler. I was hoping it would guide me out of the addictions, just some sort of perception change like LSD. In the past I have meditated on LSD and felt as if it helped me accept alot of depressing inevidable facts that i need to live with.

So I ordered half a gram online and it arrived last week, my housemates were in the middle of moving when it arrived. I had planned on trying to set a good mood and everything before trying it to make sure nobody had a "bad trip", except when it arrived there was arguing going on and everybody stressed out so I just weighed up 150mg to put aside for myself (the rest was my mates), then packed 30mg ontop of a weed based cone.
Lit it up, strated to inhale and burnnnnn, fuck that was harsher then i expected, tried to not waste any so exhaled, the next toke was alot smoother and felt myself getting real drowsy . My friend took the pipe from my hand as I started to slowly fall back, once my eyes shut I had this amazing sensation sooth my body, (was kind of relateable to the sinking feeling from opiates except there was no sinking, it was just a strange feeling of pleasantness), after that I have a faint memory of fluro colours bouncing all around my vision, then a Lady's orange dress (looked like a handfan with just energy glowing from it) with an open white hand reaching down for me. After this i woke up so confused, then raced off to the toilet and took a piss, i remember just being completely blank when i was trying to figure out what happened, i was really scattered. Then came back out to my friends and one of them had tried it, he was being grumpy told me it wasn't dmt and passed me my 150mg bag.
I was smiling and said i don't know, but I'm not finished yet I have to go back. I went downstairs into an empty room and layed on the carpet, have almost no memory after that. I woke up really confused, so came upstairs and asked my mates what happened, they just had a giggle and asked what I'm on about. A week has passed and i spoke to my mate, he apologised for letting me smoke all of that for when i was evidently out of it, but i was gone for just under an hour and a half. Found out I had been out for almost an hour and a half. I was just extremely confused, there was no changa left, i think i guesstimated half and had half, woke up then went again. I have no memory of any sort of trip.

The last week since I had it, has been a bit of a rollercoaster in terms of keeping ontop of reality, I've just been getting so lost in my own thought, emotionally has been really confusing.
Now I don't know if I had a weird experience because of my mental illnesses?
too low of a dose, then too high of a dose?
also I rarely dream (either that or I rarely remember dreams), so I don't know if that could stop me from rememembering dmt trips?

I stopped seeing my Psych so didnt get an offical diagnosis, but i likely have
-high functioning autism
-ptsd
-hppd (this could be only reason i saw fluro colours, just enhanced what i already see)

Since the trip, I haven't touched any drugs other then weed and smoked about a 5th of what i usually do.

Would appreciate any insight from experienced users or feedback :)

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_changa
substancecode_dmt
substancecode_maois
substancecode_tryptamines
explevel_firsttime
exptype_neutral
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator: